Operation Peacekepper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Peacekepper

Downloaded the mod and played a few maps, and it really is amazing. The forests look lush and it's great to be actually able to hide in the grass and sneak up on people, then crouch out of the grass and open fire On one map in dense forest land there is a slight mist it seems, and it's very atmospheric! The weapons respond nicely with accurate levels of recoil apparently seeing as the dev's fired all of the weapons in real life I belive. And the vehicles handle great, the tanks are much faster with improved torque, and the helicopters look and handle great!

So all in all download it

Re: Operation Peacekepper

3 German servers hosting the mod.

*** BF-News.de BootCamp OPK 0.1d ***|31ms|195.13.63.40:16567

OPK Mod - www.bf2-clan.de|39ms|62.75.218.95:18567

Lost Heaven -DE-|40ms|85.214.46.162:16567

Comment

Me and my clan mates downloaded this last night and i have to say i was impressed a couple of glitches but i expect that of a beta mod.

All in all though we was all totally impressed with the kits vehicles helos shame there was no planes but hey theres always the next download for that.

Good work to the guys that made this kudos to you .

Comment

Just played it for the past coupla hours and ive gotta say .. aside from a number of SMALL bugs ive encountered its great!

Nice maps, nice gameplay.., couldnt help thinking it was similar in a way to special forces but maybe thats just me, anyway its miles better than SF for a start lol.

I think vanilla bf2 just got boring very fast.

Cant wait till a mappack comes out for it although the 3 supplied are excellent too.

Originally posted by [52]thomo245
        All in all though we was all totally impressed with the kits vehicles helos shame there was no planes but hey theres always the next download for that.

Good work to the guys that made this kudos to you .
        hmm i dl/d the latest release and i saw planes!!! :P

Comment

I`ve bee waiting for the MOD to be released since the first time i saw some pictures.

And after some hours of playing it...i have to say it is GREAT! Can`t wait for more stuff and maps from the OPK-Team.

So here are 2 more Servers running it:

62.75.218.95:16569

62.75.218.95:18567

It`s our Clan-Server in Germany.

Comment

Yeah we didnt realise we was on a 16 player map last night i went back in today and found planes lol noob mistake disregard that part of my post [we had just had a clan match lol was tired ].

And the planes handle really good .

Comment

Working...
            X