My coolest round ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My coolest round ever.

I was on dalian plant and wanted to get my knife and pistol badges so I spawned at the factory and jumped in a jeep (I had my knife out before I jumped in the jeep.) Haul ass to the Chinese hangar where all the little plane whores hang out. I would drive right at them to make it look like I was going to run over them. They were trying to run, so they weren't paying attention. when I get to them I jump out of the jeep, knife one of them and then jump back in the jeep and drive around till I was out of their range then drive back and do the same thing over and over again. I could not be stopped.

If they were able to get a plane or chopper, I just hit F2 and kill them with the .50 cal. That was the most fun.

Re: My coolest round ever.

sounds like u had a good time did u get the badges

Comment

No, I just missed it. I was having so much fun, I forgot that was my goal.

Comment

some times its not about the badges

but i am curius if your tactic worked sounds like hella fun i think i would be laughing too hard to make it last insert evil laugh here

Comment

lol nice tactic, you must have been on a server full of guys like in Gerg's sig

Comment

its the best thing to do. Drive up to them in a tank, then jump out and kill them with ya pocket knife. - its a nice statement to make :P

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
              its the best thing to do. Drive up to them in a tank, then jump out and kill them with ya pocket knife. - its a nice statement to make :P
              Thanks for the tank! LMAO.

Comment

I am pretty new to these forums and did not realize there was a war tales section. Will one of the mods move this thread to that forum.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

Comment

That sounds fun, I might try it later on.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerSpasm
                    lol nice tactic, you must have been on a server full of guys like in Gerg's sig

you dont like the fearsome bubbles ?????? does he not strike terror in your hearts

Comment

Craziest round I ever had was going for road kills on Wake in the buggy, while I was suffering from the red name tag glitch. I had like 24 road kills, and was teamkilled about a dozen times (all forgives for those guys).

Comment

Often, people dont earn badges when their goil is for it, they earn them at random occacions. Nice tactic.

Comment

I forgot to add... you have to blow your horn the whole time. It drives them crazy.

Comment

lol
                            Nice!

Comment

sounds great with a jeep, but to do that with a tank is asking for trouble, because obviously one of them is gonna hop in just as you hop out. then your team will be talking smack about you because they have 2 tanks and ur team has none. besides that sounds like a blast

Comment

Working...
                              X