A bf2 movie MUSIC discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bf2 movie MUSIC discussion

No I'm not making a movie. But if YOU were going to make a BF2 movie, what music would you use?

For me? Holst - Mars - Bringer of War (classical).
    For something modern? Queen - Another one Bites the dust - with some pink floyd for the non-action plot points.

Your turn.

Re: A bf2 movie MUSIC discussion

Hell March from the C&C Red Alert series.

Comment

Originally posted by Michaiel
      Hell March from the C&C Red Alert series.
      interesting. there was a song from the "Super Mario 64" soundtrack that would be cool. I wish I remember the name of that song. I'll have to dig it up.

Comment

Aplocalytica.
        A music for BF2 thread came up not long ago and I suggested that. Some folks seemed to enjoy it when they found some samples. It's basicly a classical/metal fussion band. Their version of "In the Hall of the Mountain King" rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
          Aplocalytica.
          A music for BF2 thread came up not long ago and I suggested that. Some folks seemed to enjoy it when they found some samples. It's basicly a classical/metal fussion band. Their version of "In the Hall of the Mountain King" rocks!
          that would be me lol

I'd use

Apocalyptica
          Wagner
          Rob Zombie
          Rammstein
          Beethoven
          Nine Inch Nails

and more that I cant hink of right now

Comment

It would all depend on what is going on. Fo some of the slowmotion moving into position or something like that i would play some heroic music.
            For some serious shooting and destroying i would probably play metallica or system of a down.
            But like i said, it all depends on what is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
              Aplocalytica.

Apocalyptica

don't they do like metallica covers on classic instruments (violin, cello, ....you get the point)?

Well depending on the type of movie, I think it would be different music for me. I like alot of forms of "rock", I just hate death metal, or anything with growling or something that you can't understand.. I hate that ****.

Comment

www.frowser.com

heR the song there 'The

www.frowser.com

Hear the song there 'The King With Personality Plus'

or maybe a tune from these guys (maybe 'we dont carry knives')

www.myspace.com/severedstate

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                  Apocalyptica

don't they do like metallica covers on classic instruments (violin, cello, ....you get the point)?

Well depending on the type of movie, I think it would be different music for me. I like alot of forms of "rock", I just hate death metal, or anything with growling or something that you can't understand.. I hate that ****.
                  yeah they do, and they kick arse at it

Comment

Working...
                  X