X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Somethin happened in a bf2 game..

Originally posted by Endless954
    LMAO!

I had this happen to me on Karkand, but it was just the one Hummer. I blew it up to show it who is boss.
    looooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
      Gimps attempt to save the thread was... unique.
      Hehe... I'm just glad someone got it.
      Was worried for a bit there.

Comment

Server PAUSE its happen.

Comment

Originally posted by xxCaptainBlackxx
          Server PAUSE its happen.
          In proper english, the admin paused the server. This means everything stops except the messages appearing at the top.

But if it didn't say "PAUSE" in the middle of the screen, then it was definetly major lag.

Comment

punisher, gas prices are not going down btw and it happened to everyone else because they were discussing it in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
              ...But if it didn't say "PAUSE" in the middle of the screen, then it was definetly major lag.
              Major lag? I thought he'd already made it to Colonel lag :S .. oh well..

now who's gonna save the thread :P

Comment

it happened to me two, and its definitively not client side problem because we were just caped karkands third flag and we get in this humve to get to the next one, witch is a long ride, but no one seems to be able to drive that thing,ppl get out of it and other ppl jump in driver seat and it didnt move, i tried to drive it it didnt move. then me and my friend decide to walk to next flag. the hmvee was on the middle of the road so thers no obstacle. so me and my friend walked away as we see a artyshot strikes right on to the humve wee 4 ppl trying to get it to move. it was so funny.

Comment

I love that lag you get sometimes that makes all vehicles start to float.

Sometimes you might see an abrams start to drift by like someone turned off gravity...

Comment

My friends and I were playing Ninjaserve Free pRoN! last night, and the admin paused the server twice. He was trying to explain the baserape rules to all. First time, it read paused in the middle of the screen, second time it did not.

He was typing to everyone in both instances, but no one could move/type/do anything.

Comment

THEY are here...I need to know...

Comment

Now now lets not mock him..this does indeed happen and is not a pause by the admin.

Ive personally witnessed it twice on our community servers (once on Kark and another on Mash). First time half the vehicles on the server simply stopped dead and refused to move, yet we could all walk and fight normally on foot. The second time EVERY vehicle stopped and again, we could continue as normal and fight on foot (hey, at least the armour whores got to experience sumthing new )

A reboot of the server fixed it.

Comment

Is it where the server completely freezes and all the vehicles start to fly around? That's quite funny, but nothing more than a server crash.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                            Gimps attempt to save the thread was... unique.
                            R.I.P

Comment

I like toast. I also like cheese. My butt hurts.

Gradisco il pane tostato. Anche gradisco il formaggio. Mi estremita ha la male.

Comment

Working...
                              X