REQUEST: Add new YOUR SCORES tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: REQUEST: Add new YOUR SCORES tab

EDIT: Added Awards earned this round and Awards available next round sections. The MORE... button would take you to a screen listing all your awards and what you need to do to get them (i.e. Kill 40 to get Expert Engineer Combat badge).

Comment

great idea..EA/Dice hire this guy.....

Comment

as long as it didnt create more bugs (heaven forbid) then go for it!!! i want the extra tab thing!

Comment

Nice Photoshop .

Comment

I like it!

Comment

I would also like to see a similar screen for the squad you are in (especially for the squad leader) just to get an idea of how balanced your squad was in the round, and to make it easier to suggest changes in tactics/classes for the round after.

Also sometime in not sure who to kick from my sqaud when a friend comes online and with a "squad scores" screen it would give an idea of the weakest squad member ( i dont mean that in a bad way, im sure you all get what i mean)

**EDIT** im not too sure about the awards requairments on the screen you have posted, im one of those people that think playing for awards adversly effects the whole team due to change of game style for awards

Comment

Good job thanks, I owe you one.

Comment

Working...
                X