This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought my computer....

CASE: HOT NEW! X-Discovery Mid-Tower Case 420W W/ WINDOW & LCD Temperature Display (Blue Color)
    CPU: (939-pin) AMD ATHLON™64 3200+ CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology
    MOTHERBOARD: (Sckt939)EVGA nForce4 SLI Chipset SATA RAID Dual PCI-E Mainboard w/GbLAN, USB2.0, &7.1Audio
    MEMORY: 1024 MB (512MBx2) PC3200 400MHz Dual Channel DDR MEMORY (Corsair Value Select)
    VIDEO CARD: NEW !!! NVIDIA Geforce 7600 GT 256MB PCI Express x16 Video Card
    VIDEO CARD 2: NONE
    LCD Monitor: NONE
    HARD DRIVE: SPECIAL!!! 160GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 8M Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive
    Hard Drive 2: NONE
    Optical Drive: COMBO DRIVE (16X DVD-ROM & 52x32x52 CD-RW) (BLACK COLOR)
    Optical Drive 2: NONE
    SOUND: ESS 3D WAVETABLE SOUND PCI

Re: bought my computer....

Not bad. Probably would have saved some money to build it yourself though.

Comment

total $835.00 +plus shippin $900 and plus tax(livin in CA)$968.89...www.cyberpowerpc.com

could anyone post a image of battlefield 2 on a Nividia Geforce 7600GT...thankx

Comment

nice, but you should have gone for 2 gigs of RAM. 1024 is fine, but that 2 gigs REALLY helps your game.

Comment

Looks nice. A buddy of mine is selling me his 7600gt for 100 bucks....Woot! He plays on 1280x1024 medium I believe. I will have to see how it performs on Friday when I get it.

Comment

HOLYCRAP about $1000 for that!?

That's what you get for just flat out buying it. I spent the time to individually research and buy each part seperate, getting the best balance between price and performance, and build it myself. In the end, I got the rig in my sig for about $600, IIRC.

Every component of mine is better than yours, but for half the price.

Comment

Originally posted by chinkassboi515
              CASE: HOT NEW! X-Discovery Mid-Tower Case 420W W/ WINDOW & LCD Temperature Display (Blue Color)
              CPU: (939-pin) AMD ATHLON™64 3200+ CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology
              MOTHERBOARD: (Sckt939)EVGA nForce4 SLI Chipset SATA RAID Dual PCI-E Mainboard w/GbLAN, USB2.0, &7.1Audio
              MEMORY: 1024 MB (512MBx2) PC3200 400MHz Dual Channel DDR MEMORY (Corsair Value Select)
              VIDEO CARD: NEW !!! NVIDIA Geforce 7600 GT 256MB PCI Express x16 Video Card
              VIDEO CARD 2: NONE
              LCD Monitor: NONE
              HARD DRIVE: SPECIAL!!! 160GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 8M Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive
              Hard Drive 2: NONE
              Optical Drive: COMBO DRIVE (16X DVD-ROM & 52x32x52 CD-RW) (BLACK COLOR)
              Optical Drive 2: NONE
              SOUND: ESS 3D WAVETABLE SOUND PCI
              WOW!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                HOLYCRAP about $1000 for that!?

That's what you get for just flat out buying it. I spent the time to individually research and buy each part seperate, getting the best balance between price and performance, and build it myself. In the end, I got the rig in my sig for about $600, IIRC.

Every component of mine is better than yours, but for half the price.
                Don't be mean. the only real mistake was already pointed out. the ram thing. here's by question-- couldn't you have bought it from an out of state company and saved the sales tax? might have been enough to bump up to 2 gb of ram.

Comment

Oh, Hope I didn't come off the wrong way to you, Didn't mean so If I did. Was just pointing out that prices will always be higher when buying a complete ready-built computer like that.

The learning experience researching and looking through each part, the pros and cons of others, and that of putting everything together is really valuable, And so is a wallet with some money left in it

Anyway, congrats on the rig, I know the feeling of finally getting a brand new computer after living with one that worked slower than a rock!

Comment

Great.
                    We need to have a little talk about your name and posting habbits, tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X