Anyone have awards disappear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have awards disappear?

Back in January i believe i got my Vet. Command Badge. Now it only shows my regualr Command Badge. I remember getting it because it was the second Veteran badge i'd gotten and now its gone. lol. ANyone have this happen?

Re: Anyone have awards disappear?

bump. Anyone?

Comment

LOL they stoeled teh ur medals???? ROFL EA

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm11B
        Back in January i believe i got my Vet. Command Badge. Now it only shows my regualr Command Badge. I remember getting it because it was the second Veteran badge i'd gotten and now its gone. lol. ANyone have this happen?
        You should file a complaint to DICE and EA. Maybe they'll give you the badge back. I hope you have some evidence, like a screenshot of gettingthe badge, or something like that. Or since they are all good people over there, maybe if you talk to someone nice, they'll just take your word for it.
        BTW I know about some people that lost their awards too, but it was a different case with them. They were told that they were statpadding. You lost just one badge so you don't have to worry about that.

Comment

Make sure that you FINISHED the round you got the award in. If you leave before the round is over you will not get it, even if it popped up in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Endless954
            Make sure that you FINISHED the round you got the award in. If you leave before the round is over you will not get it, even if it popped up in game.
            this is not true, the information gets to EA even if u got the badge and quitted before the round finishes, i always do this.

Comment

yeah as long as nothing happens to the server before it ends a round you dont need to stay connected

Comment

I dont have the screenshot anymore. I did stay the full round though. maybe i'll just go get it again. lol. Not that hard. I just need 25 minutes as commander, a 64 player should do it. Providing i can get commander now with all the O-Ranks.

Comment

you sure that award actually made it into your stats? Ive gotten awards (expert specop x2) that never made it into my stats. :cry:
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                    you sure that award actually made it into your stats? Ive gotten awards (expert specop x2) that never made it into my stats. :cry:
                    It made it to my stats. I remember seeing it there on the Recently Awarded screen in game, BF2S, and Formitron all reflected it as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X