BF2 mini image conflict with GRAW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 mini image conflict with GRAW

I also posted this in the mini-image sticky. Mods please feel free to delete this post if you think it's redundant. I thought it deserved its own thread.

Before anyone asks.....yes, I have legal copies of BF2, SF, and EF. I made my own mini-image using Alcohol, and mounted it using alcohol. Everything was working just fine.....................

Until GRAW came along. GR wouldn't launch because it detected emulation software. I unistalled Daemon, but it didn't help. I uninstalled Alcohol, and everything was fine. I reinstalled Daemon, just to be sure, and the game wouldn't run. So, it seems GRAW won't run if you have Alcohol or Daemon installed.

I have Nero installed, but GRAW doesn't seem to care. I installed Nero's Image Drive, and GRAW still doesn't seem to care.

My question is this: Nero Image Drive requires a .iso or .nrg filetype for it to mount the image. Has anyone had any success with either of these filetypes. I seem to recall people talking about problems making an .iso of BF2, but don't remember anyone mentioning a .nrg file. I'm just trying to see if anyone knows offhand if this will work or not before I bother trying it. No point wasting the time if someone here knows that it won't work before I even start.............right?

Re: BF2 mini image conflict with GRAW

Anyone???

Comment

Working...
    X