Team Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Points

What are these? Are these the points you get for reviving, supplying, KDA's?

Im working on the Valorious Service ribbon and need 45 Team Points. lol. I have the time requirements done but i need that in one game i guess.

Also do those team points need to be as Squad Leader or Squad member?

Re: Team Points

Ya, they are those things listed, and flag caps, cap assists, kill assists, repair points. Not sure about having to be in a squad, since I am almost always in one. I am very sure though that would not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm11B
      Also do those team points need to be as Squad Leader or Squad member?
      It makes no difference. Lonewolf, SL, SM or CMD.

Comment

Man those 45 pts. are gonna take some doing. i'm usually in single digits for those in games.

Comment

Man those 45 pts. are gonna take some doing. i'm usually in single digits for those in games.
          Play as medic or ammo and ensure that you just keep doing your job as one, and not worrying so much about killing people...not too hard to get all up.

Comment

Originally posted by JungleMaster
            Play as medic or ammo and ensure that you just keep doing your job as one, and not worrying so much about killing people...not too hard to get all up.
            True dat! If my stats got wipe tomorrow, there are something I would not have to worry about getting quick! Team points and commander points!

Go Medic and stay real close to the fight, and BE A MEDIC, not a warrior! Cap flags too because you get l33t team points for that also.

Comment

yeah, go medic and don't fight much, only if you have to. just revive the crap out of ppl and you should do good

Comment

Wow that Valorious Servie Ribbon can kiss my ass. lol. I tried Medic for a change, got around 20 team points. The kicker is, i needed 25 more and i ended with another Purple Heart. lol.

Comment

Ah the dreaded purple heart. I got my Valorous Unit on Warlord (SF) there were only about 12 people playing and the round lasted about 45 minutes. I just went around capping flags, while everyone was busy in the palace.

Comment

Wow that Valorious Servie Ribbon can kiss my ass. lol. I tried Medic for a change, got around 20 team points. The kicker is, i needed 25 more and i ended with another Purple Heart. lol.
                    Oh! Sorry, did not think to mention get at least 6 kills while going for it, so you don't get it. Kinda second nature to make sure I get 6 kills to ward off the PH. Sorry.

Comment

Capture Flags +2
                      Neutralize Flags +2
                      Assisting in Capturing +1
                      Assisting in Neutralizing +1
                      Defending Flags +1
                      Giving out Ammo Points +1
                      Repairing Assets +1
                      Healing wounded soldiers +1
                      Reviving downed soldiers +2
                      Destroying commander assets +1
                      Edit: Forgot Driver Assist Points +1 and
                      Kill Damage Assist Points +1
                      Driver Special Ability +1

Those will all give you team points.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                        Ya, they are those things listed, and flag caps, cap assists, kill assists, repair points. Not sure about having to be in a squad, since I am almost always in one. I am very sure though that would not matter.
                        i think also driver assist points and resupply

Comment

Originally posted by Sevigon
                          It makes no difference. Lonewolf, SL, SM or CMD.
                          well you can't get team points being a commander.

45 team points is pretty easy... like said before... be a medic... do you medic duties and cap after flags... if you turn a flag and capture it.. that's 4 big points right there.

Comment

The points shouldent take that long. Just go to karkland cause you can get points easy and theres lots chances to get kill assists

Comment

Working...
                            X