Why can't I select an unlock???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I select an unlock???

I just hit 50k points. I got my promotion after logging out, then logging back in. I also get my unlock. The problem is, there's nothing to be displayed in the Unlock Window. It says, "Undefined". I can click "Choose Later", and I can click "Choose Unlock". Choose later works as it should, but choose unlock just closes the window and brings it back up again for me to click again. I can't click the right arrow to cycle through the other weapons either.

WTF is wrong????

Re: Why can't I select an unlock???

I'm having the exact same problem. It has also killed the other two unlocks I've earned so far. What the heck?

Comment

Oh, WOW! i just made a thread like this a few seconds ago too!! this is so frustrating!!!

Comment

You need to install Special forces is the most likely answer, then patch back up to the newest (1.22) version.

Full 1.22 patch is 370 MB http://www.ea.com/official/battlefie.../downloads.jsp

Comment

That doesn't make sense. I've had SF installed for weeks and have had no problems. My new unlock was visible last night when I logged off. I wanted to research my next selection. I log in tonight and they're broken...

Comment

Hmmn in that case, maybe they are screwing around with something ready for the AF expansion. If i remember rightly i had that same blank box in the days leading up to the EF patch (before EF was delayed)

**EDIT**

In fact thats sounding more likely as the minutes pass, these threads regarding the blank unlock dialogue are starting to spring up all over the place

Comment

Maybe the stats servers are out to lunch?

Comment

Whatever it is, it's bummin me out =\

Comment

It's something to with 1.3 : /

Comment

Probably either AF or 1.3. When they were bringing out 1.2 I remember the stats servers were dead for a week, and just before EF there was blank unlocks, I got 2 free ones though. THis is a bad time to rank up for me, I'm getting FSgt in like 4 days, then I won't get my unlocks.

Comment

I have the same problem. Guess i'll just keep selecting "Choose Later" until after 1.3...

Comment

thank goodness.. well, not that you're having the problem, but that it exists. Last night I logged onto a clanmate's account to get him the SF unlocks - he's very new to the game, only 7K in points. As I was playing SF, xfire told me "xxxx is now playing bf2"

I was like whoa! And msg'd him not to log onto his acct - which he didn't. But afterwards, the unlocks showed the exact screen and I was worried something got screwed up

Comment

I hope AF and 1.3 are soon, I don't wanna be tortured and wait for my L96 and P90 after i get Fsgt

Comment

Yeah its alright for you, i got promoted to first sargent last night and now am unable to unlock my sniper rifle.

Comment

phew , im glad its not just me
                              sorry guys i made a thread about this THEN noticed this one

Comment

Working...
                              X