This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Has To Be Said !!

I just stopped playing a minute ago, cause I was getting so ****ed. I got killed about 15 times on SHARQI cause of ARTILLERY !!!! EA SHOULD LIMIT THE USE DEFINATELY !!! ARTI SPAM IS NOT FUNNY. ALSO !!! HOLY MOLY DONUT SHOP - THE PKM IS STILL A SNIPER LIGHT MACHINE GUN !! HOW CAN SOMEBODY FROM THE LITTLE BUILDING LEFT FROM THE TV STATION KILL ME WHEN I AM BEHIND SOME ROCKS ON THE RIGHT ????????

EA/DICE WHATEVER PATCH GUYS WORK ON IT, CHANGE IT !!! PUT THE OLD MINIGUN ON THE BLACK HAWK BACK TOO, JUST LEAVE THE BH ARMOR AS IT IS RIGHT NOW. I LOVE BATTLEFIELD 2 BUT I AM GETTING REALLY REALLY AGGRAVATED OVER SUCH LITTLE THINGS !!

-ONE-

Re: This Has To Be Said !!

LOVE THE CAPS! SORRY ABOUT YOUR PAIN!!!

can we get a lock?

Comment

There is no such thing as infantry combat in BF2 - Either the arty is reloading, or the tanks are fighting somewhere else and will be back soon

Comment

you are the kind of person that has slowly ruined this game, with all your bitching and moaning. IF YOU DON'T ****ING LIKE IT, GO THE **** AWAY.

Comment

mmmm capslock

there are many many threads about all this, everyone knows bout the advantages and disadvantages of BF2.

use the damn search

Comment

Originally posted by rhohan
            you are the kind of person that has slowly ruined this game, with all your bitching and moaning. IF YOU DON'T ****ING LIKE IT, GO THE **** AWAY.

OK LISTEN THERE MY FRIEND !!! AND LISTEN CAREFULLY!!
            Certain things had to be changed. But there is always a limit. EA/DICE are so xperienced with shooter, can it be it takes like 5 patches to make a game it should be ? Remember the very first days - Bunny hopping noob tubing jumping around kids !! Flying BH fortresses. All the things that were not cool.
            Just think about what you just said. Nuff said

OOH-RA

Comment

Originally posted by Stalker-NSDQ
              I just stopped playing a minute ago, cause I was getting so ****ed. I got killed about 15 times on SHARQI cause of ARTILLERY !!!! EA SHOULD LIMIT THE USE DEFINATELY !!! ARTI SPAM IS NOT FUNNY. ALSO !!! HOLY MOLY DONUT SHOP - THE PKM IS STILL A SNIPER LIGHT MACHINE GUN !! HOW CAN SOMEBODY FROM THE LITTLE BUILDING LEFT FROM THE TV STATION KILL ME WHEN I AM BEHIND SOME ROCKS ON THE RIGHT ????????

EA/DICE WHATEVER PATCH GUYS WORK ON IT, CHANGE IT !!! PUT THE OLD MINIGUN ON THE BLACK HAWK BACK TOO, JUST LEAVE THE BH ARMOR AS IT IS RIGHT NOW. I LOVE BATTLEFIELD 2 BUT I AM GETTING REALLY REALLY AGGRAVATED OVER SUCH LITTLE THINGS !!

-ONE-
              RAWR!!!! you should have gone for the purple heart while you were at it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
                RAWR!!!! you should have gone for the purple heart while you were at it! lol
                LOL M8 too bad I already have it =)) lucky me only once =)

Comment

Originally posted by Stalker-NSDQ
                  OK LISTEN THERE MY FRIEND !!! AND LISTEN CAREFULLY!!
                  Certain things had to be changed. But there is always a limit. EA/DICE are so xperienced with shooter, can it be it takes like 5 patches to make a game it should be ? Remember the very first days - Bunny hopping noob tubing jumping around kids !! Flying BH fortresses. All the things that were not cool.
                  Just think about what you just said. Nuff said

OOH-RA
                  throughout the patches there have been things that were better, and worse. however, you - the average griefer and bitching moaning person - and the rest of your kind, have slowly nerfed everything in the game. the bh flying fortress was cool. but you, i remember getting shot down a lot by skilled players. we learned to deal with it, and it made us better. that is the way it works, not nerf it when you get ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                  X