High points servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High points servers?

Are high points/big scores servers against EA's Rules of Engagement.

In other words, the ones that use the 64 player size maps but only have a maximum of 16 players in them. Of course, I'm not talking about ones that are Knife and Pistol only, I'm talking about the ones that still use all types of weapons.

Re: High points servers?

I believe they are...but personally, I feel nothing is wrong with them. I mean, why have a rule against them and then you have another 64map server right below it that only has 8 people in it.

Comment

they get boring after a while, round lasts hours, plus makes your SPM go down

There no diifference either, its like playing one round on a server like that and getting 200 but playing 4 rounds in under an hour and getting 50+ each

Comment

makes IAR requirements easy

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
          they get boring after a while, round lasts hours, plus makes your SPM go down

There no diifference either, its like playing one round on a server like that and getting 200 but playing 4 rounds in under an hour and getting 50+ each
          Ya, they are real fun, but they do get dull. I broke down the math one time for the amount of time I spent. I figured up, I could get 5 rounds and 40% more point in the time it would take to play one 8/8 64 player map. Way better to just play regular maps. Or, find a 64ppl on 16 size map.

Comment

weak sauce, period.

Play in a full server, and don't go boasting about your 300 point rounds ffs. Ticket count should mirror max player count, not mapsize. Seeing those 16 man Wake Servers (64 player map only) cracks me up...

Comment

I started playing regular rounds, i get 70+ rounds

Comment

Originally posted by v8maro
                makes IAR requirements easy
                EXACTLY!
                How can you earn 30 min. as commander IAR? if 64/64 sized maps only for 10-15min. round...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                  weak sauce, period.

Play in a full server, and don't go boasting about your 300 point rounds ffs. Ticket count should mirror max player count, not mapsize. Seeing those 16 man Wake Servers (64 player map only) cracks me up...
                  Hell I wish I could get anywhere NEAR 300.

My best score has been 142, but that was as a commander, and on the winning side. I'm not really bothered about the high scores, as I've said in this forum I have a long load time, so more often I'm going for linux servers which come in all shapes and sizes, but I was just curious about them. Besides, it's usually me and a few acquiantances that play, and you're far more likely to get space on a 32+ player server.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Falcon
                    Hell I wish I could get anywhere NEAR 300.

My best score has been 142, but that was as a commander, and on the winning side. I'm not really bothered about the high scores, as I've said in this forum I have a long load time, so more often I'm going for linux servers which come in all shapes and sizes, but I was just curious about them. Besides, it's usually me and a few acquiantances that play, and you're far more likely to get space on a 32+ player server.
                    Well, you would need to be a commander and in armor on a high point server. shooting the hell out of people.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                      Well, you would need to be a commander and in armor on a high point server. shooting the hell out of people.
                      Call me old fashioned, but I'm one of those who believes a commander should concentrate on commanding. If I'm commanding, I let the rest of the team use the vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                        I thought that if you are commander, you don't get combat point.

Anyway, if you are on one of these servers, some one reports it, EA looks and sees that you had >300 points with <10 kills and deaths, you might be in for some trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Falcon
                          Are high points/big scores servers against EA's Rules of Engagement.

In other words, the ones that use the 64 player size maps but only have a maximum of 16 players in them. Of course, I'm not talking about ones that are Knife and Pistol only, I'm talking about the ones that still use all types of weapons.
                          Why would they be against ROE? It's perfectly OK to have 64 size map with only 16 players, as long as no other suspicious activities are taking place.

Comment

only good for getting badges

Comment

Originally posted by xxCaptainBlackxx
                              EXACTLY!
                              How can you earn 30 min. as commander IAR? if 64/64 sized maps only for 10-15min. round...
                              thanks you!..that is the only reason i would play on one.

Comment

Working...
                              X