No announcement yet.

How did you come up with your BF2 name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How did you come up with your BF2 name?

LoL i cOmes up with my bee ef two name BecUz its teh name i use in other gaymes Lol

Comment

my 1st clan was on q3 so i chose the name blade,
      from my fav movie bladerunner

but then i got bf1942 and liked sniping (dc also loved sniping)

so i picked my name from another film i liked (enemy at the gates)"vasilii"

so i combined the 2 and changed the vasili to verzili and ended up with
      blade.verzili
      the TF is my clan tag.

Comment

my name is kinda boring but deadboy comes from one of my favorite bands deadboy and the elephantmen. 79 from the year i was born.

Comment

Im a big Lord of the Rings fan. It has a character called Turin Turambar ( my first choice for a name, but I couldnt use it) so I found that the Englich translation is Master of Fate, for Turambar so I used it.

Comment

well mine's really interesting. I wrote my name and then deleted the space between my first and last names. Hence: SeanKnight. My favorites so far (in this thread) is PhantomPain and xpnl (nice explanation)

Comment

I have been using RocketChild for about 12 years now. Used it in BBS, Usenet, email...I made sure that I got BF2 the second the stores' doors opened because I was worried there might be a other one out there. Sounds like a rare name, but someone else has it registered on the EA forums :hmm:

My friend and I both have names based off of Smashing Pumpkins songs. He is Silverboy (from Silverf**k) and I am RocketChild (from Rocket and a lyric saying "child inside me"). It clicked because I was at a party that got raided and was told "Thomas, you I ran like rocket." It stuck.

People think its some reference to Rocketman, and I get called rocketc*ck , but I don't care, even as I get older, it still keeps me young.

Comment

just my initials

Comment

Hehe... I got a story.

Wargimp is actually a back up name that I usually use when I'm just learning the ropes of a game or am in the mood to goof off. Since I made some progress with it in BF2, I desided to stick with it.

Where the name came from...
                  I used to work at an electronics retail shop. We had a particular customer that was a constant pain in the arse. He was this old dude that was always on one of those motor scooter things and was always wearing his old unit badges, hat, and varius military trappings. He was apparently injured while disarming something and lost most of his right hand and part of his left leg. As a vet, I initially had a load of respect for the guy... but he was a seriously grumpy cuss that always caused problems in the shop. He liked to yell alot and complain about everything.

One day he came in while I was in the back and went nuts on the two girls upfront. I heared it and came out to see WTH was going on. One girl was crying, the other was perty close. I asked him what the problem was and he went nuts on me. I replied with:

"Ok, that's it. You got hurt in the service of the country and I respect that. It does NOT give you the right to be a crap human being and try to make yourself feel better by inflicting your mystery on everyone else. Now get the f:censored:k out of my store you damned WARGIMP!"

(Funny how you can remember certain things you've said under trying times, eh?)
                  My outburst was greeted by applause from the other customers in the shop and the guy was forever branded with the name "Wargimp".

Funny this thread should come up now... I just recently saw the guy rolling down the street on his scooter. On his jacket he'd proudly stitched a Canadian Flag... upside down. God, I was ticked. Managed to not say anything tho. Bitter old cuss.

Comment

this is my name in real life.

Comment

When I setup my charakter I was laughing so much about the fact that you can choose countries like Haiiti and North-Korea. So I was creating the North Korean Brother of Chuck Norris: Sung_Do_Chuck. I choose North Korea as my country and you will never guess what was happening: EA set back my country to USA!! Iam no American!!!1

So: I know that nearly every day a new thread like "Can I change my name" is in this forum. But I must ask: Is it even not possible to change your country???

Comment

Illegal_Carrot is jsut a name I've been using for a while. It was random, and sounded cool and origional.

Comment

I just typed in a nick once when I went to play DoD, and typed it again few years later.

It's finnish for something in same league as "2 dollar hoe", but instead 1 mk (local currency "markka" before euros took over) dumbass. It sort of rhymes when I say it out loud. Or maybe it's just my imagination.

Comment

I dont know, just sounded cool.. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                              Hehe... I got a story.

Wargimp is actually a back up name that I usually use when I'm just learning the ropes of a game or am in the mood to goof off. Since I made some progress with it in BF2, I desided to stick with it.

Where the name came from...
                              I used to work at an electronics retail shop. We had a particular customer that was a constant pain in the arse. He was this old dude that was always on one of those motor scooter things and was always wearing his old unit badges, hat, and varius military trappings. He was apparently injured while disarming something and lost most of his right hand and part of his left leg. As a vet, I initially had a load of respect for the guy... but he was a seriously grumpy cuss that always caused problems in the shop. He liked to yell alot and complain about everything.

One day he came in while I was in the back and went nuts on the two girls upfront. I heared it and came out to see WTH was going on. One girl was crying, the other was perty close. I asked him what the problem was and he went nuts on me. I replied with:

"Ok, that's it. You got hurt in the service of the country and I respect that. It does NOT give you the right to be a crap human being and try to make yourself feel better by inflicting your mystery on everyone else. Now get the f:censored:k out of my store you damned WARGIMP!"

(Funny how you can remember certain things you've said under trying times, eh?)
                              My outburst was greeted by applause from the other customers in the shop and the guy was forever branded with the name "Wargimp".

Funny this thread should come up now... I just recently saw the guy rolling down the street on his scooter. On his jacket he'd proudly stitched a Canadian Flag... upside down. God, I was ticked. Managed to not say anything tho. Bitter old cuss.
                              Haha pretty funny, if you curse at a customer here im pretty sure you get fired for bad conduct.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                                Haha pretty funny, if you curse at a customer here im pretty sure you get fired for bad conduct.
                                I have a rep as being a good "proactive complaints manager". I don't think my exact use of language was ever reported to my bosses, but I doubt they would have cared anyway. BTW, I got promoted about a week later.

Comment

Working...
                                X