how many people have.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many people have.....

so how many people have actually TV guided a jet?

i got two in one round on gulf of oman..it felt good as hell to take them bastards down

Re: how many people have.....

Try posting in the War Tales forum. There people have alot of stories like that there.

Comment

havent tv guided one but i shot an airplane with my AT rocket trying to strafe me with his canon on the aircraft carrier on oman

then his plane split my eyes and i died

we both couldnt stop laughing after that one

Comment

8 in 2 rounds

You need a good chopper pilot to be able to do it efficiently.

most jets come straight at you, and the ones who don't, well thats where the pilot of the chopper comes in. They aim you at them, right when they see the missle leave, they start evading. If you miss, the jet will come back most likely, and you can try again.

Eventually one of you will get shot down.

Comment

I done it by accident once:laugh:

Comment

the ones i shot down were doing very slow circles..and my pilot was just spinnin around following him and i got him..it was fun...and the other i actually shot down with the maingun with the mec chopper(mi-28)

Comment

On Oman, I got two Cobras, and a full BH. Great round that I not matched since...mostly because I never can get in a bird.

Comment

I actually did this last night, but it was a gimme. Was in the BlackOps server (gayness), and they constantly stacked their team and base-raped en masse.

On Oman we were getting our asses kicked on MEC, only 2-3 of my clan in there vs. like 10 of them. I ended up in the havok with a random pilot who apparently had his fill of the base rapage. So we flew out to the essex, I tv'd the cobra on the way, then proceeded to TV the BH, and then a JSF as someone was in a vertical take-off Was nice retribution for what they did to us...

I have piloted a couple guys who actually TV'd jets, including a round on Dalian when one of ours TV'd a JSF as it was moving, and then I got a 2nd one with missles as he was 100' off the carrier fixing to go forward

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                  Nice...It never clicked in my head to run over to the carrier and baserape like that. I have seen it done, but it had not dawned on me that, yes...you can do it too!

Comment

i cant even tv guide a immobile tank..always overshooting...so iguess the onyl way for this to work is by sheer lcuk

Comment

I've been solo choppering (It's a word, damnit!) for the past two weeks now, but the only jets I can hit are ones going 600 kp/h or less, or if they're coming towards me. Now, If they had their old range of 600 meters, sneaking one into the tail of a bomber wouldn't be so hard

If someone can actually aim ahead of a jet and get the missle to slam straight into the side of it.. then I'll be impressed

Comment

many times, and even one with a SRAW

Comment

Done it like twice, but the first time the jet slowed down to a halt, he really wanted to take us down, then another time the jet was heading in a straight line for us.

Comment

I've never TV-guided a jet, but I have been TV-guided in a jet.

Since then I only approach attack choppers from behind and above.

Comment

On Oman, I got two Cobras, and a full BH. Great round that I not matched since...mostly because I never can get in a bird.
                              We are talking about tv guiding jets, not choppers, those are easy to hit with tv....

I haven't tved a jet yet but ive never reallly bothered, have had a few gunners tv em tho...

Comment

Working...
                              X