Reported my first server today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reported my first server today.

Yup, I finally took that last step today and took the time to report a server for running knife & pistol only. Part of me wants to pat myself on the back while the other part wants to slap myself for not using the time that I spent reporting them to play more Battlefield.

What do you think? Have you ever reported a server before? Did anything actually happen when you did?

Re: Reported my first server today.

congrats.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

i think someone wants a cookie

no ive never reported a server before and no ive never played on a knife and pistol.....i just move on to the next server

Comment

I usually just avoid the K&P servers all together, but this one was not labeled K&P. It just said it in the server rules after you join. It was also a clan server with a ton of the clan members on so its not just a bunch of random players who don't know any better.

Yes, I might like a cookie. What kind are they?

Comment

they are sugar cookies of course! duh
          well i guess i could spare some of my thin mints....

yeah you know i have seen that once about not labeled except during the loading screen for rules

i exited immediatly...i have no interest in those

Comment

Congrats I guess.

Comment

Don't see the point of reporting this type of server. Why report it?

Comment

well whoopie do!..., i hope it made your inadequacies go away for that day

Comment

I take it this was a ranked server? If so, why not take the oportunity to mow down a bunch of bozos with a tank or APC while they're trying to stab each other. maybe report them if you get kicked and you're really butthurt about it.

If it wasn't ranked, then why are you raining on the parade of a bunch of people looking for good practice?

Comment

Originally posted by Variable_k_81
                    they are sugar cookies of course! duh
                    well i guess i could spare some of my thin mints....

yeah you know i have seen that once about not labeled except during the loading screen for rules

i exited immediatly...i have no interest in those
                    Mmmmm... thin mints... ::drool::

Originally posted by simon1973
                    Don't see the point of reporting this type of server. Why report it?
                    Because knife & pistol only servers are against the BFROE. They also set the max players at 16 on a 64player map whici I think qualifies as a "high points" server, but maybe not.

Originally posted by frazzman
                    well whoopie do!..., i hope it made your inadequacies go away for that day
                    Thats right. I forgot that I'm inadequate because I don't stat pad. Try again, troll.

Originally posted by bleucamaro
                    I take it this was a ranked server? If so, why not take the oportunity to mow down a bunch of bozos with a tank or APC while they're trying to stab each other. maybe report them if you get kicked and you're really butthurt about it.

If it wasn't ranked, then why are you raining on the parade of a bunch of people looking for good practice?
                    Of course it was a ranked server. I'm not that noobish.

Mowing down stat padders gets almost as boring as stat padding itself (or so I would imagine) so I wanted to do something different.

I'm so glad to see all the people that whine about these servers, but not do anything about it, come out to support me taking action against them... hey, wait a second...

Comment

Narc!

Comment

Working...
                      X