Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is possible to report for server hijacking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is possible to report for server hijacking?

Well here's the story. My good friend java and I go to EA US Official WC26d (16 palyer 24/7 Karkand) like usual. These =MCY= children are there like usual. They steal tanks, apcs whatever (I have no problem with that), but when we do it they votekick us and whoever else does it. It is usually sucessful as well because there are 8 of them there. I don't want to get the smartass replies like "If you don't like it don't play there" because that is the ONLY 16 player 32 sized map on an official EA server.

It's gotten out of hand and is there anything we can do to stop it? Will EA do anything?

Re: It is possible to report for server hijacking?

Wow those are some serious laggers

But to answer your question go http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/ or www.bfroe.com

Comment

ya i have stopped playing on offical EA servers do to hacks and stuff so prevelant as well as some have wacked people that have gotten admin status on them somehow...

Comment

hm one way to defend against it is to maybe start a vote of your own and keep it going. that way only 1 vote can be on the 'table' at any given time.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
        X