Killed by a parachute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killed by a parachute

Ever been killed by a parachute? I have, yesterday.

We chased a chopper and the pilot bailed out just before it exploded. I saw him hanging by his parachute and figured, i've got my fare share of roadkills but never an air kill. Maybe i will get a new line in my stats .

When i tried to fly through him for the kill, my chopper exploded out of the blue.

What the hell hapened here?

Re: Killed by a parachute

I have never actually been killed by a parachute, but I have been hurt by one, lol. Some guy and I jumped off the construction site on Sharqi and we opened our chutes, but since we were next to each other he was hurting me on the way down.

Comment

I have killed a jet with a parachute, lmao so funny my jet was gonna blow since I was chassing the enemy jet over the carrier, and the USS ESSEX was blasting me, I hit him like once but then bailed as the USS ESSEX bassically demolished my jet, so I was approaching the carrier and the enemy jet came back to kill me, he crashed into me, but seriously I was in mid air, he collided into me, he blew up while I only lost about half my health, so my parachute killed him.

Comment

I jumped off a ledge at the same time as a teammate, and somehow I teamkilled him with my parachute / landing on his parachute.

Never been hit by a plane while parachuting though.

Comment

I have killed a jet with a parachute, lmao so funny my jet was gonna blow since I was chassing the enemy jet over the carrier, and the USS ESSEX was blasting me, I hit him like once but then bailed as the USS ESSEX bassically demolished my jet, so I was approaching the carrier and the enemy jet came back to kill me, he crashed into me, but seriously I was in mid air, he collided into me, he blew up while I only lost about half my health, so my parachute killed him.
          LOL, LMFAO

P.S Wish you had a screenshot or video. LOL

Comment

Never been killed by a parachute in a jet or heli but I have killed a few people by jumping down off the wall at Gatehouse on Karkand and landing on someone who was waiting for the tank below. :laugh: Had it happen to me a few times as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanufox74
              Ever been killed by a parachute? I have, yesterday.

When i tried to fly through him for the kill, my chopper exploded out of the blue.

What the hell hapened here?
              This happens to me too...no IGLA no locks you're cruising and BOOOM, is it a glitch or something?

Comment

No, its been there since day one...try running into the supply crate and same thing will happen.

Comment

Actually i was driving and you was a gunner.
                  The Chopper Explode that guy have 2 kills and we only deaths

Comment

Working...
                  X