Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubra Dam Bridge

Hey,

I'm just curious. I don't play Kubra Dam enough to know off hand, but is that really big bridge spanning across the gorge destructible? If it is, why doesn't anyone on the USMC blow it and force the MEC to roll their armor down the gorge hill or around it the long way?

Re: Kubra Dam Bridge

It isn't, well it is actually but only the top

Comment

The entire Dam? Heck no, but I think you can blow up a tiny part of it so tanks and cars cannot get across.

Comment

Too bad you can't. Would it be cool just to blow up the whole damn dam?

Comment

Originally posted by cbhaysom
          Hey,

I'm just curious. I don't play Kubra Dam enough to know off hand, but is that really big bridge spanning across the gorge destructible? If it is, why doesn't anyone on the USMC blow it and force the MEC to roll their armor down the gorge hill or around it the long way?

yes it is destructable. I gurantee

Comment

Thanks for the input, but I actually meant the bridge that spans from the front of the USMC base across the gorge, not the actual dam, although I didn't know about blowing the top of the bridge. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dooshy
              The entire Dam? Heck no, but I think you can blow up a tiny part of it so tanks and cars cannot get across.
              he's not talking about the dam.

he's talkin about the large bridge by the US base.

Originally posted by cbhaysom
              I didn't know about blowing the top of the bridge. Thanks.
              oh yeah you don't actually destroy the ENTIRE thing, only the top expanse and you blow a little hole in it (nothing can get across - so its the same idea - but they CAN repair it)

just put your icon between the grey brackets on the mini-map, put 3 c4's on the surface of the bridge in that spot and then run and blow it.

Comment

It is a very good strategy for 16 player games on that map. Because they can never cross it and they have to take 5 minutes to go down, by than you COULD have a nice ambush waiting. OR you could wait till their armour is at the bottem, repair the bridge and than go take their base.lol

Comment

i think one of the kits should have an option to put down a ramp when they come across a blown bridge.

Comment

yes, you can blow the bridge.

USMC would not want to blow it up, because it cuts off their advances. if anyone is gonna blow it, its MEC to keep the USMC armor back. you can also blow up a small portion on top of the dam.

if you are ever in doubt about destructable bridges, just look at the map. if there is a little bridge icon, then you can blow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                      i think one of the kits should have an option to put down a ramp when they come across a blown bridge.
                      They do! Well..... in other words use the wrench and repair it

Comment

Note to bored bomber pilots: make a single bomb run on that bridge and blow it to hell.

Comment

Good if the Dam had water, som people have made maps with water but yes, the TOP of the dam bridge is destructible, the whole thing is not (Unfortunetly )

Comment

If I'm on the MEC side, the first thing I do is spawn at the Refueling Station as Spec Ops, grab the jeep there and go blow that bridge. From there I can parachute down into the gorge, go into the tunnel and climb the ladder to the neutral Bridge Base and try to cap it.

Comment

There are two destructable bridges on the dam and one near the first USMC base. All can be destroyed; the dam itself cannot be destroyed.

There are two destructable bridges on the dam and one near the USMC base. All can be destroyed; the entire dam itself cannot.

Comment

Working...
                              X