• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who has the most TKs?

With 81.3 hours I have:

38 Teamkills

21 Team Damages

9 Team Vehicle Damages

If there's one thing I'm good at, its not killing my teammates.

Comment

342 hours:

Kills / Damage / VD
      2,081 / 1,257 / 447

Kick / Ban
      276 / 31

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
        342 hours:

Kills / Damage / VD
        2,081 / 1,257 / 447
        Wow... 1 tk every 6 minutes...

IMO anything over 1 per hour is bad...

Comment

Originally posted by BloodFlood
          I didnt pay $50 to move from one cheat infected server to another ..its been over a year ..enough is enough. EA/DICE dont give a ****, ROE has no power. The only thing there is to do is reduce the ignorance level of BF2 players and make them realise that cheating is rampant and need to be delt with. Ive never seen an FPS game community so oblivious to the sad fact that their game is infected with cheaters.
          I don't know about this. Generally as a game ages cheats get more and more ubiquitous. There are no games out there that are cheat free, unless you're playing something like Oblivion where the only cheater would be you.

Going along with the thread: 250 / 104 / 58, almost all of those are air related, from missed bombs and wonky missles to blockers.

Comment

Ya, let me guess youre one of the "i dont cheat you just suck" cheaters. Get educated slob ..MCP alone posts 80,000+ downloads of full hud hack, the most popular and longest running cheat for BF2, since its first version was posted.

Im willing to entertain your "you suck" theory , server ip= ??

no i dont cheat or stat pad but you do suck and you justify your being terrible by claiming that everyone else is just cheating.

I HAVE NEVER seen anyone who I got the impression was actively cheating... or anyone i couldnt kill.

find me videos or screens of people cheating and then ill belive you as it is I havent seen ANY cheaters and I belive what I see more readily than what some idiot tells me

Comment

I didnt pay $50 to move from one cheat infected server to another ..its been over a year ..enough is enough. EA/DICE dont give a ****, ROE has no power. The only thing there is to do is reduce the ignorance level of BF2 players and make them realise that cheating is rampant and need to be delt with. Ive never seen an FPS game community so oblivious to the sad fact that their game is infected with cheaters.

Dont like my posts? My names BloodFlood ..when you see it ..dont read.

Thanks for your interjection but no im refering to people that use a 3rd party program to alter their gameplay in a benefitial way.
              Yeah cheaters exist, so what? I have been in BF2 since the demo last June, and cheating isnt "rampant". You just need to go to better servers that police this kinda stuff. You need to keep in mind that cheating in an online multiplayer games isnt a harsh crime, no one is at risk here, except your stats. Of course EA, and this whole BFROE.com deal is gonna take thier time, there are thousands of BF2 players, and its a fecking game:laugh:

So what are you? Some kind of self-proclaimed cyber vigilante of Battlefield2? Great for you..........

Comment

Kills 1,632 Damage 906 Vehicle Damage 807

that is out of 585 hours, 30k+ kills, and 16k+ kills in aviator (you all know the HUD glitch.... well.. that explains most of my TK's)

I would say about 800 of them were from runway blockers, the rest were probably from random accidental vehicle or grenade TK's.

Not too bad for the amout of kills, and esp. since i'm in the jet most of the time... stupid HUD glitch...

Comment

lol, once again a cool topic into a flame thread, i saw this once

"Fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded" LOL!

they have a pic somewhere , someone please post it!

Comment

Originally posted by AP_piano295
                    no i dont cheat or stat pad but you do suck and you justify your being terrible by claiming that everyone else is just cheating.

I HAVE NEVER seen anyone who I got the impression was actively cheating... or anyone i couldnt kill.

1) Give me a server ip, ill come and beat up on you, otherwise silence.

2) If you dont see it you are "ignorant" and if you post anything other than an IP to compare skills im ignoring it because i dont post here to fight with e-tards.

see here: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ignorant

Originally posted by tyrant
                    lol, once again a cool topic into a flame thread, i saw this once

"Fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded" LOL!
                    How right you are.

Comment

Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 66 / 48 / 8

Not bad for having 98hrs and 59minutes of playing time in my opinion. Dont believe me, look at my stats.

http://www.formitron.com/Stats.aspx?pid=62439218

Comment

Can someone ban this joker "bloodflood" maybe he will go back to CS:S and let the grown-ups play BF2. Cheaters in this game is rare and if you "suspect" someone you are probably wrong, on the rare chance you come across one you will never know.

We can see your "skill" by your stats, soon you will have MORE tk's then actual kills, enough said :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Again, i believe he is referring to stat padders, who arn't as rare as you might think.

Comment

On wake the other day there were like 5 people all crowding the helipad for the China chopper I came in as an engineer and placed about 4 mines then ran.
                            I racked up 3 tk's and made the pilot who appeared in the chopper kill someone in the explosion that followed
                            Go cap a flag or something.

Comment

Oh well I guess I list mine, Up till now I thought that mine were high.
                              Hours Played - 791 rounded up to the nearest hour
                              Team kills - 407
                              team damage - 211
                              team vehicle damage - 131
                              kicked - 63
                              Banned - 4
                              Looks like these numbers arent bad but my kills are kinda low at around 16k untill you see Ive spent about 98% of my time on the ground (someones gotta do it). I only have about 43000 points mainly because of that too. Oh well, I like the rush better than the points anyway. . . . . . . .Red

Cheaters dont exist in the large numbers some claim?
                              Well now, I am sure you would like to think thats true but answer this question. Ever get off to a part of the map and find that its just you and an enemy soldier and for no reason the closer that you get to that soldier the more lag you seem to get, or youve been playing on the server for several rounds and suddenly on one round you get lag for no reason? Thats the best indicator that a cheat is being used, it only makes sense that a cheater will use more bandwith and cause lag. By the way, some cheats cause the intended victim to have lag, which makes it easier to kill you. Still think there are only 3 or 4 cheaters in BF2?

Comment

It takes me over two hours to kill someone on my team, but its always worth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X