Clear All

• Who has the most TKs?

Inspired by punishers post heres mine..

Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 1497 / 954 / 830

99.9% of those TKs were on cheaters

use http://www.bf2s.com

Re: Who has the most TKs?

Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 68 / 45 / 10
    not bad for having 50 hours logged. Alot of those were people who love to run in fron of my moving hummer.lol

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
      Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 68 / 45 / 10
      not bad for having 50 hours logged. Alot of those were people who love to run in fron of my moving hummer.lol
      .....lol, thats all I can say...(not saying I've not had that happen before...)

Comment

26/10/3 for 35 hours playing.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodFlood

Are you kidding me? That is horrible. You have 3,446 kills, and 1497 team kills? :laugh:

You have been kicked 273 times, and 38 servers have banned you? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How could you possibly know that all those people you TK'd were cheating? Did you have a view of thier monitor? What is your point of this thread?

I have around 10,500 kills, and only have around 496 teamkills. Been kicked 29 times for mostly being idle, and banned ONCE, ONCE, 1 time for blatantly team killing an admin. TK's496 / TD'g236 / VD'g109

Comment

386TK/160TD/109VD @ 399h.

I really thing there is going to be a BIG division from those that have been playing since Day1, when you could get a TK by just walking past the bumper of a parked humvee and to those recent accounts that were started shortly after the AA was fixed. Seems like all the EA bashers forget the days of easy vehicle TKs and screwed up AAs that gave serious Team Damage.

I think mine are extremely low for how long I have been playing, regardless of hours.

Comment

146 / 63 / 53

153 Hours.

Only 2 of those TKs were intentional...

Comment

sounds to me like you suck, you get anoyed at the people who are better than you and then you kill them. the number of cheaters i have seen in battlefield so far is almost no exsistant.

One of the few things that EA has done well has been keeping cheats and hacking low.

Comment

Originally posted by AP_piano295
                  sounds to me like you suck, you get anoyed at the people who are better than you and then you kill them. the number of cheaters i have seen in battlefield so far is almost no exsistant.

One of the few things that EA has done well has been keeping cheats and hacking low.

Ya, let me guess youre one of the "i dont cheat you just suck" cheaters. Get educated slob ..MCP alone posts 80,000+ downloads of full hud hack, the most popular and longest running cheat for BF2, since its first version was posted.

Im willing to entertain your "you suck" theory , server ip= ??

Comment

Kicked & Banned 9 / 1
                    Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 642 / 221 / 160

1 hour.

Comment

Ya, let me guess youre one of the "i dont cheat you just suck" cheaters. Get educated slob ..MCP alone posts 80,000+ downloads of full hud hack, the most popular and longest running cheat for BF2, since its first version was posted.

Im willing to entertain your "you suck" theory , server ip= ??

Do you have one single post that doesn't contain the word "cheat"?

Maybe you should just get over it, life isn't fair. There will always be people that do whatever they can to make things easier on themselves.... Deal with it.....

Comment

I think when he says cheater, he is not referring to hackers, but to padders.

Comment

117 out of my 2720 so its like pretty small...i like tking afkers..just to see hteir ragdoll

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
                            Do you have one single post that doesn't contain the word "cheat"?

Maybe you should just get over it, life isn't fair. There will always be people that do whatever they can to make things easier on themselves.... Get over it....
                            I didnt pay $50 to move from one cheat infected server to another ..its been over a year ..enough is enough. EA/DICE dont give a ****, ROE has no power. The only thing there is to do is reduce the ignorance level of BF2 players and make them realise that cheating is rampant and need to be delt with. Ive never seen an FPS game community so oblivious to the sad fact that their game is infected with cheaters.

Dont like my posts? My names BloodFlood ..when you see it ..dont read.

Originally posted by Ghilleman
                            I think when he says cheater, he is not referring to hackers, but to padders.
                            Thanks for your interjection but no im refering to people that use a 3rd party program to alter their gameplay in a benefitial way.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                              386TK/160TD/109VD @ 399h.

I really thing there is going to be a BIG division from those that have been playing since Day1, when you could get a TK by just walking past the bumper of a parked humvee and to those recent accounts that were started shortly after the AA was fixed. Seems like all the EA bashers forget the days of easy vehicle TKs and screwed up AAs that gave serious Team Damage.

I think mine are extremely low for how long I have been playing, regardless of hours.
                              haha i remember when it was like that. So gay to because everyone thought you were out to get them just because they runinto your bumper... you didnt even have to be moving and theyw ould die.LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X