• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RocketChild
    replied
    Re: Who has the most TKs?

386TK/160TD/109VD @ 399h.

I really thing there is going to be a BIG division from those that have been playing since Day1, when you could get a TK by just walking past the bumper of a parked humvee and to those recent accounts that were started shortly after the AA was fixed. Seems like all the EA bashers forget the days of easy vehicle TKs and screwed up AAs that gave serious Team Damage.

I think mine are extremely low for how long I have been playing, regardless of hours.

Leave a comment:

• deadman2312
    Guest replied

Originally posted by BloodFlood
    Inspired by punishers post heres mine..

Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 1497 / 954 / 830

99.9% of those TKs were on cheaters

use http://www.bf2s.com
    Are you kidding me? That is horrible. You have 3,446 kills, and 1497 team kills? :laugh:

You have been kicked 273 times, and 38 servers have banned you? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How could you possibly know that all those people you TK'd were cheating? Did you have a view of thier monitor? What is your point of this thread?

I have around 10,500 kills, and only have around 496 teamkills. Been kicked 29 times for mostly being idle, and banned ONCE, ONCE, 1 time for blatantly team killing an admin. TK's496 / TD'g236 / VD'g109

Leave a comment:

• Ghilleman
    Guest replied

26/10/3 for 35 hours playing.

Leave a comment:

• compuguy1088
    Guest replied

Originally posted by punisher18
    Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 68 / 45 / 10
    not bad for having 50 hours logged. Alot of those were people who love to run in fron of my moving hummer.lol
    .....lol, thats all I can say...(not saying I've not had that happen before...)

Leave a comment:

• Punisher18
    Guest replied

Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 68 / 45 / 10
    not bad for having 50 hours logged. Alot of those were people who love to run in fron of my moving hummer.lol

Leave a comment:

• BloodFlood
    Guest started a topic Who has the most TKs?

Who has the most TKs?

Inspired by punishers post heres mine..

Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 1497 / 954 / 830

99.9% of those TKs were on cheaters

use http://www.bf2s.com
Working...
X