2nd Unlockable Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Unlockable Guns

Is it true that you have to unlock all of the first weapons in order to obtain the second unlocks? I thought so until my friend got the G36E when he was a sargeant. How is this possible?

Thanks for any help.

Re: 2nd Unlockable Guns

He owns SF.

Comment

He got it because he had the first unlock before that weapon and he has to have SF. What u wanna do is unlock the first weapon tier and then if u want u can unlock the second. BUT you have to have SF!

Comment

I have special forces. So all I do, is I play on SF and it'll automatically unlock the new ones? What do I play as? What're the specifics?

Once I unlock the G38E, can I use it in normal BF?

Comment

Play a round in SF and you should be eligible for the tier 2 unlocks (SCAR-L, L96, F2000, MG36, MP7, G36E, P90)
          The Tier 2 unlocks can only be used in standard/normal Battlefield 2

Notes: The update usually isn't instant, so you may have to wait atleast a day.
          -You will need the first tier unlock in order to get the second. example: Medics need the L85 to get the G36E; assult will need the G3 to get the F2000; etc

Comment

Yes you have to have the first weapon in the unlock tiers to get the second weapon.
            That help?

Comment

Ok, yeah, I get you. I have most of the tier one unlocks.

But my special forces rejects my game whenever i join a sever claiming that it's modified content, and in order to join i need unmodified content. What do I do to get rid of this? My friend told me it was the 1.22 Incremental. I don't know, see I downloaded the 1.22 Update a few days before I bought SF, and when It was installing it said it was downgrading. Then I couldn't go on servers. (SF, normal BF servers work fine.) Any Ideas?

Comment

what about l96a1, it says u only need patch 1.2 only the ea support website, its something i'm confused about...

Comment

Apex Rising: Installing SF installs an old patch. Updating through patches again should fix the problem (Yes, unfortunately you have to install all those patches up to our current, unless you have a full install patch)

---Wait, normal BF2 servers work fine...? No clue unless you do a full re-install. Uninstall BF2 & SF, Install BF2, SF, then patch to current? I didn't have this trouble, so I aplogise greatly if it worsens your case. Pass by the Support forum if ya need any more help

22viPer22: You need to have played SF (Special Forces) in order to have access to the L96, as with all Tier 2 unlocks

Comment

Well, i had the same problem, installed SF, couldn't play ANY SF maps, or Wake (but only wake) just repatch all the way up to the current one and you should be good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveOnrefni
                      Apex Rising: Installing SF installs an old patch. Updating through patches again should fix the problem (Yes, unfortunately you have to install all those patches up to our current, unless you have a full install patch)

---Wait, normal BF2 servers work fine...? No clue unless you do a full re-install. Uninstall BF2 & SF, Install BF2, SF, then patch to current? I didn't have this trouble, so I aplogise greatly if it worsens your case. Pass by the Support forum if ya need any more help

22viPer22: You need to have played SF (Special Forces) in order to have access to the L96, as with all Tier 2 unlocks
                      Well, it's patching right now. (1.22, that is. (The big 300mb one)) And when I'm done I'll do incremental.

Ok. Topic resolved, I got the new guns. Thanks for all of your help, I appriciate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X