best version of BF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best version of BF

Well I'll always love BF42, and DC, but I think BF2 will be my favorite.

Comment

BF1942 = hated 1942, alot

Desert Combat = never tried it cuz i hated 1942 so much, but from what i heard it kicked ass and bf2 is basiclly the same thing

BF Vietnam = loved it, there are alot of aspects i liked that i am sad didnt carry over

BF2 = best bf version to date, and the newest, stange how that works isnt it

BF2: SF/EF = part of bf2, you have to be all inclusive and do all the 1942 expansions to be fair!

ps operation flashpoint still pownz the lot of um.
      armor fury will probobly kick ass but ive already seen mods that have a10s and small helis, and the future 2142 or whatever, well i have my doubts, not a sci fi fan, yet that quake wars...

Comment

the new 2142 will be kool cuz of all the different features... (e.g. mines drag on vehicles, mechs, personal support, something new... started w/ 1942 and has worked its way to modern and now soon to be future... a good run; hopefully they will carry our current ranks over to the 2142 when it comes out, i don't feel like startin' from scratch

Comment

vietnam nuff said

Comment

I have to say Bf2 for me is da best but i do miss da days of Bocage on Bf1942 with the huge 4-ppl bombers *dribble*

Comment

DC as fun but I think Bf2 is better. I also like Point of Existence for Battlefield vietnam, and the PoE guys are releasing PoE fo BF2!

Comment

BF1942. Every once in a while I fire it up and wham- it's still enjoyable. It think the improved graphics quality is the only real advantage BF2 has. Flying over German territory in a B-17, fully populated..... How can even a j-10 compare to that. The desert lanscapes and armored battles, I miss those.

Comment

bfv best bf infantry

Comment

BF1942, for me is one of the greatest internet games ever right next to quake 1 and diablo 1.

Comment

i liked BFV the most, it seemed to take the most skill, and effort.

Comment

bf2..never played any of the other ones (ie they didnt interest me except for bf2)

Comment

I havent played the all in the BF series, but i go with BF2+mods

Comment

1942, BF2 is a close second.

Comment

Hands down BF:V. I love BF:2 as well though.....

Comment

BF2 cause it is so modern and so addicting, good graphics

Comment

Working...
                                X