• Show
Clear All

• best performance for me rig?

4800+ X2
    a8n-sli preimum
    corairs dual channel pc3200 512X2
    geforce 7900GT
    WD 74GIGs 10,000 RPM
    wat is the best setting for these specs?ive changing and playing around with the setting im not sure which is the best...
    like... when i set very on high..i get chop lags..when i set med..i think the graphic r not smooth enough..?thanks for help!

Re: best performance for me rig?

Originally posted by N.Y.P.D
    4800+ X2
    a8n-sli preimum
    corairs dual channel pc3200 512X2
    geforce 7900GT
    WD 74GIGs 10,000 RPM
    wat is the best setting for these specs?ive changing and playing around with the setting im not sure which is the best...
    like... when i set very on high..i get chop lags..when i set med..i think the graphic r not smooth enough..?thanks for help!
    just get a nother gigs for am to even out the system it will stable it a lot better

Comment

Some sort of issue with something running in the background? Your game should run absolutely mint with those components.

What resolution are you running at?

Comment

you should basically be able to run on MAX settings, another gig of ram will help, but are all your drivers installed?

Comment

Hey man I have a similiar rig, your puter should eat through bf2 ALL MAX settings. I definitly think you should up the RAM a gig atleast. Also make sure your 7900gt has the latest nvidia drivers off guru3d~! Also, often times the hdd is the bottleneck, might wanna double up ur raptor and raid 0 that biatch...just a tip!

Comment

Working...
          X