Archipeligan Warfare Team Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archipeligan Warfare Team Needed

I have a Mod called ArchipeliganWarfare, I need a Mod team, I am the only one here in the [AW] mod team, I need:

-Mappers
    -Skinners
    -Coders
    -Vehicle, weapon, building, and character modeler (with Gmax)
    -General people who know how to mod

Visit my site: http://xaritix.tripod.com/imperialproductions and post in the recruitment section with the required criteria including screenshots of your past work with mapping, skinning, vehicle & weapon making, ect.

I will then give you acces to the development forums where there are map ideas, weapon & vehicle ideas, ect.

I am redesigning the weapons and we need more vehicle ideas, and we are open to ideas on vehicles and stuff, at the time we need to set down the groundwork for the mod

Just atleast check it out!

And here is our ArchipeliganWarfare storyline:

In a unknown land, there is an archipeligo about the size of the former USSR, there, there are three large nations...

In their year 3000 AK (Their equivilent of "AD") conflict between the S.N. Empire and their rivals, the J.N.R. have had "different interests" on the division of the archipeligo for thousands of years (their modern technology has been around for about 2000 years), the S.N.E. were angered even more when they discovered that the J.N.R. were shipping weapons to rebel groups all around the archipeligo. Then in the year 3001 AK, the J.N.R. invaded the S.N. held city of Aafga-Kan (meaning "desert city"), this gave the S.N. an "excuse" to invade the J.N. homeland. In 3005, the C.N.F, the "peacekeepers" of the archipeligo, invade the southern part of the J.N. home island. Their secret reason is to capture J.N. heavily populated citys before the S.N. do, due to the S.N. Empire's warlike and cruel ways, the C.N.F are sometimes aided by local militias and paramilitary groups, whail the S.N.K.K. (The S.N. military) are hated by every native civilian, militia, ect due to their brutal treatment of "none-Shiaas" (Shiaa is what the "S" in S.N. stands for)

[update] We have our first weapon render:

Re: Archipeligan Warfare Team Needed

would be useful if you provided us with a timeline, intended concept etc. but from the name i suppose its a 19th century asian backdrop?

Comment

It is not any real-life setting, it is in a fictional archipeligo about the size of the former USSR, it has 3 nations, the SN Empire, the JN Republic, and the CNF

I will become a game designer oneday, and I will use this base idea for a game, so instead of using the full name, I just put SN instead of the actual name, you need to visit the website and check out our storyline!

Comment

And these are some "Sims" I made with the "Sims 2" that look like the SN kits:

The one on the left is Assault and Medic, the one on the right is Officer (Spec ops) and what the sniper looks kinda like, and the center one is what Engineer and Conscript (Anti-Tank) look like

And btw, the Assault and Medic troops have those boots that the other ones have, and below are our maps:

(these are just concepts, I have not made them yet)

Comment

all those concepts are, are distorted current guns...and stop using SIMS to do ****.

this mod is going nowhere.

Comment

They will not ALL look like that, they are just concepts!

Stop being so ****ing critical of my mod!

Comment

-How old is the mod leader?
              -What skills does he posess?

Comment

I am 16, I can possibly edit the game files to change kit names and such, I plan on becoming a game designer and using this concept for a game, so I am learning to code

Comment

Are your weapon conecpts parts of real weapons meshed together in the wrong place?

Comment

I will help you.
                    Not to create this mod, but not to create it. To realize that BF2142 is right around the corner and that plenty of other deep mods have the 'jump' on you. Not to mention, Archipelagan Warfare? WTH? Modding is more than changing skins and code and making maps. Ya know?

At 16 it's important to not let people tell you what you can't do just know that you probably shouldn't. Go, be a coder if you need to, but...
                    Archipeligan Warfare?

The best thing anyone could get out of that experience is learning how to spell: Archipeligo.

Comment

Who gives a **** about how it is spelled?!

Originally posted by CDNCommando
                      Are your weapon conecpts parts of real weapons meshed together in the wrong place?
                      I have new weapon concepts! those ones I ditched

Originally posted by Zotchman
                      I will help you.
                      Not to create this mod, but not to create it. To realize that BF2142 is right around the corner and that plenty of other deep mods have the 'jump' on you. Not to mention, Archipelagan Warfare? WTH? Modding is more than changing skins and code and making maps. Ya know?

At 16 it's important to not let people tell you what you can't do just know that you probably shouldn't. Go, be a coder if you need to, but...
                      Archipeligan Warfare?

The best thing anyone could get out of that experience is learning how to spell: Archipeligo.
                      There will still be BF2 players years from now, heck, there are still people that play the old crappy Counter-Strike!

Comment

Are you honestly comparing your piece of crap mod to Counter-Strike? Do I need to go into a full comparison chart?

Counter-Strike
                        --------------

A revolutionary and fun mod of the original Half-Life gaming engine. Both games were so incredibly that they were each destined to win game of the year and their successors the same. Their incorporated vivid and new multiplayer systems into the world of online gaming and produced some of the first, real, widespread gaming communities.

Your Mod
                        ----------
                        -No concept
                        -No skill
                        -No website (current doesnt count a bit)
                        -No idea how modding even works.

Comment

My site is good, and I do know how modding works! I am perty good at texture mapping, but I never made a mod thing to show off the textures! and I have no working map editor!

Comment

faild'd

Comment

I have character models coming out soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X