Why don't I have Veteran Pistol???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't I have Veteran Pistol???

Ok, I have the basic pistol just fine and I double checked the requirements for Veteran, 50 global pistol kills and 7 in one round. I have more then 7 pistols kills in one round 3-4 times since I got the basic badge and now I have 70 global pistol kills. So why don't I have the medal? I know a lot of those kills came while playing Special Forces, but I thought the stats cross over. I know I have gotten veteran badges like medic, assault, etc while playing Special Forces and I get the regular BF2 badge followed by the SPF version. So am I missing something? Is there a place a can register a complaint to get it recognized? My stats say 70 global pistols skills and my other stats appear up to date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Re: Why don't I have Veteran Pistol???

did you get the "7 INA Pistol kills" before you got over fifty global pistol kills? cause you have to get the 50 first, and then go in a round and get the 7 INA, or else it wont work, its a ordered thingy

Comment

Re: Why don't I have Veteran Pistol???

Ya, did you get those 7 after you had your 50 kills? If you get the 7 in SF, it will count to your badge. I am sure you can get it real quick.

Comment

Working...
      X