Lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag

I have always had the same problem of when a round finishes and another map loads, I come in and already flags have been captured, and it takes a good 1-5 minutes for the game to settle down with no lag and stutters (its not my connection). Anyway now when arty lands nearish me, my game lags to hell, even if im commander and I zoom where my arty is hitting it makes my game freeze up and go all slow, and it also happens when big explosions like jets drop bombs nearish me, lag and even sometimes grenades, its not unplayable, I can bear with it yeah but what I seem to get is when I exit BF2 it says low on memory? and windows is trying to free up memory, its a yellow triangle with a ! in it on the taskbar. So is there a program or something I can do to stop this, I think its because I always only have 700MB RAM free all of the time, no idea why since im only running firewall, and sometimes AV, and I usually turn msn off and sometimes have xfire on, but thats it. My computer hasn't been formated in a year and I always have about 35 processes running even when I first start my comp up, so what will help stop the lagishness, im only using about 39 GB HD space.

Re: Lag

Hey there,

Could we have the detailed specs of ur rig, to better diagnose the issue at hand?

-kush

Comment

Re: Lag

Originally posted by kushcompany
      Hey there,

Could we have the detailed specs of ur rig, to better diagnose the issue at hand?

-kush
      its in teh sig.

Comment

Working...
      X