Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination - Supply line mod

Hi,

I've been looking at a mod that was started quite a while back and has been left in beta stage by the creator. It's basically a supply line type gameplay mod. In it's current state it only supports Gulf of Oman and Strike at Karkand.

I finally got around to setting it up on my server, and it loads ok, but when I try and connect with a client it tells me I do not have the mod running on the server. The mod is supposed to be server side only, so obviously one of the patches since the mod was released has changed the way things work a bit.

What Im wondering is if there is anyone out in the community talented enough to complete this project and bring it up to scratch with current patches.

I think its a brilliant tool for clan practices and would also be good fun for mucking about with smaller numbers of players.

The mods home page is http://users.tpg.com.au/markschu/index.html and on it the author states that his code can be used. However the download links no longer work. I do have a copy of the mod (13Mb) and could probably find somewhere to post it if anyone is interested.

I personally have zero modding skills, and wouldn't know where to start with this. This is why I am posting here.

Re: Domination - Supply line mod

Originally posted by mentasm
    The mod is supposed to be server side only, so obviously one of the patches since the mod was released has changed the way things work a bit.

i may be mistaken - but one of the patches did indeed remove/render useless the supply lines mode that came with the game. perhaps try on an earlier version?

Comment

Re: Domination - Supply line mod

This is not the supply lines that almost came with the game. This was developed by a 3rd party.

Comment

Working...
      X