surreal mod looking for CTF script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surreal mod looking for CTF script

hello, well atm surreal has a rally racing to add to mod nps, but we are really after a CTF script, to add to our mod at surreal, if any mod or person has made or has a script that will can use, we would like to here from u, i do know of a ctf script made but they dont wish to share, so if any one can help please add here or even better Pm me or visit us at our new home http://www.surreal-planet.com/

thanks for reading

karate hand, surreal dev team

Re: surreal mod looking for CTF script

Go over to Desert Conflict teams website and have a talk to them - I dont know about it being just "given out" but perhaps you could work a trade with them for some help in another area?

Comment

lol, yeah i spoke with Mach10 about using his script but he dint want to share CTF he did however give us rally racing, and im happy about that one.

thanks any way Jimbob

Comment

Make your own maybe?

[strike]The DC one is the only public CTF script so far, nobody else has tried it much as far as I know.[/strike] I are stupid, disregard that

Comment

lol, i could try to but im a busy man, im already doing the work of 5 men no joke,

however Rexman and Super B have a CTF so i guess i go and hassle them,

im willing to part with $$$$ if need be or even trade something(a smelly old sock)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx
            The DC one is the only public CTF script so far, nobody else has tried it much as far as I know.
            nope - CE legends mod has CTF which was released in their mod. I know a couple of other mods are developing it also.

Comment

Just download desert conflict and copy it straight out of thier mod...

Comment

lol, yeah i cant just copy it from DCON to my mod lol, they have licenses, and would hunt us down, as i said i asked Mach10 but no go, lol

yeah im writing to the makers of CE legends aka Rexman and Super B, so i hope they can give us some JOY.

Comment

Hey Karate hand,

do you think if you get a hold of this script through honest means you would share?

Comment

Working...
                  X