Final unlock - any tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Final unlock - any tips?

MG36 gets my vote as well. The three round burst is very nice, and is not nearly as loud as the PKM. I have a ton of time played as A-T, and the P90 is not really worth it. It is an auto pistol basically with a non functional scope. Granted, if you get up close you can own with it, but you can pretty much do that with any gun.

I personally have not unlocked the MP7, but have used it in combat some in SF and picking up kits. It is not a particularly awesome gun, but is a nice medium range option if you dont like running around with a shotgun all the time as engineer. Peace

Comment

as guy who uses the P90 quite often, yes it is meant to be used on long ranges. It is also very accurate in short bursts of two to three shot when firing long range.

As for stopping power, just a few minutes ago I took out a PKMer and medic using the gun. It was that front fence on the left side of Karkand, I took them both out before they knew what happened. Actually, the PKMer did try to dive and shoot but I was already prone and had the scope up, the medic never had a chance. I was down to 19 bullets after it was over.

If you want a longer range gun for the Anti-tank, the P90 is the gun for you. I use it after the US takes the Hotel point so that I can have some long range capability when attacking the square. The red dot is also very accurate but remember to burst, 3 shots tops, to get a good volley.

Comment

I'd probably unlock the mg36. I know there are lots of pkm whores around right now, but I actually like the mg36 better.

Comment

Go with the mp-7, and this is coming from a person that has spend 100 hours using it. It's superior over the shotguns in midrange, and pretty much equal in short range, due to high rate of fire.
          Ever since the latest patches, the accuracy of the mg36 is same as the PKM's, with a lot less damage per round, so it has no advantage over the PKM currently.
          Out of all the choices, the mp-7 has the most advantage over the other weapons from the same class.

Comment

PKM > MG36
            P90 is fun, and I like carrying it around more then a DAO
            And uhm, yeah.. L96 is win.

Comment

Working...
            X