This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign The Petition

"If the player joins a squad while dead, the player will not be able to use the squad leader as a spawn point until they have respawned once."
    (Practical meaning: No more Squad Jumping)

EA's code name for "destroy the community"

Go read , sign it !

Re: Sign The Petition

Done.

Comment

When I notice peeps doing that I lock the squad, how hard is that?

Comment

IMO, there just should be no spawn point on the squad leader . . . It was a bad idea from the start. Clan matches come down to who can jump the most, it's not really that fun . . .

Thus this won't have my name on it, it will be nice to see a clan match where you can't suicide and spawn somewhere else on the map.

Comment

Wow an online petition, that is a great idea, where did you think of that? Its so out there, and such a unique idea that it might just work. I bet if we all sign it, and then email it to a bunch of people EA will listen to us, and take us seriously.

also, you lose dumbass. You just wasted 10 minutes of your life figuring out how to make a link, and then figuring out how to make this post. Go get hit by a car. I mean you made such a good argument by bringing up points like that nickname you gave for the patch, and all the reasons why keeping this actually adds to teamwork as opposes to useing a single continuous squad leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot
            Wow an online petition, that is a great idea, where did you think of that? Its so out there, and such a unique idea that it might just work. I bet if we all sign it, and then email it to a bunch of people EA will listen to us, and take us seriously.

also, you lose dumbass. You just wasted 10 minutes of your life figuring out how to make a link, and then figuring out how to make this post. Go get hit by a car. I mean you made such a good argument by bringing up points like that nickname you gave for the patch, and all the reasons why keeping this actually adds to teamwork as opposes to useing a single continuous squad leader.
            Seriously, stfu, you go get hit by a car. You don't have a f*cking clue what you're talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Chemical-m24
              Seriously, stfu, you go get hit by a car. You don't have a f*cking clue what you're talking about
              Did you even read my post? How do I not have "a f*cking clue" what I am talking about?

Comment

Nice job putting this thread in the crapper.
                Not worth cleaning and there's already a running thread on the petition. Sign it or don't sign it. It's your opinion and your choice.

Name calling just makes you look stupid and flamewars get
                *locked*

Comment

Working...
                X