Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWM LOOKING FOR DECENT SERVER (West Coast)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWM LOOKING FOR DECENT SERVER (West Coast)

Here is an issue that I think a lot of people might be having. TEAM STACKING. It seems that lately every server in my favorites list has a clan attached to it... now even the 24/7 servers all seem to have a clan. while this is all fine and dandy, it leaves me with a bit of problem. I dont want to join a clan. I'm not a "Clanning" sort of guy I guess.

Anyway, problem is all these clans are usually full of the best players they can recruit. And they are all ALWAYS on the same team. Simply meaning that the visiting team usually gets capped-out halfway through the round.

Normally I am one of the guys on the "other" team. Getting spawn raped, vehicle whored by multiple engineers and generally PWNED by groups of players that act as a cohesive unit and are used to playing together.

Meanwhile my team can be found running around in circles acting confused, TKing each other for vehicles and b!tching at each other.

On the flip side of the coin, occasionally I do get on the good team full of smart, experienced people who work together and play hard. Thats OK for awhile... until you realize that even though your stats are decent, you are bored out of your mind because there is no challenge.

Is there a really great server out there... thats keeps teams even? And has Admins that do their job?

Please realize that I'm not just complaining here, but actually trying to find a server like the one I described. If you know of one, shoot me a link or an IP.
    Preferrably west coast or pacific north west...

Thanks in advance

Re: SWM LOOKING FOR DECENT SERVER (West Coast)

Check me sig.
    While R2 is a clan, we often have members on both sides. We try not to let things get too stacked since while it's fun winning, it actually gets a bit dull just rolling over the other team every round.

Comment

Re: SWM LOOKING FOR DECENT SERVER (West Coast)

You know mr.wargimp, i don't see how tearing the guts out of people so he can see eye-to-eye with them will help answer his question. unless ofcourse their miraculous new viewpoint compels them to give up their great secret servers. hmm. Joking, lol, i know what you meant. so, my real answer: what he said.

Comment

Working...
      X