Noob Question Plz Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Question Plz Help!!!

i just ranked to first sargent and when i go to the main menu it says if i wanted to unlock a certain weapon, i chose unlock later but now i cant unlock it when i go to the BFHQ.

How do you unlock the weapons? I tried clicking on the lock but nothing happened, please help!!

Re: Noob Question Plz Help!!!

try logging in and back out

Comment

Whoops. A common mistake made by many new players. Unfortunately, now you will NOT be able to get that unlock untill you rank up again. (but at your next unlock chance, you will get 2 unlocks instead of one)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
        Whoops. A common mistake made by many new players. Unfortunately, now you will NOT be able to get that unlock untill you rank up again. (but at your next unlock chance, you will get 2 unlocks instead of one)
        Um, What?

All he has to do is relog.

Comment

Oh...well then, its my bad. Sorry for being completley wrong in every way imaginable.

Comment

thanks alot guys! =D

Comment

Originally posted by chuthemofo
              i just ranked to first sargent and when i go to the main menu it says if i wanted to unlock a certain weapon, i chose unlock later but now i cant unlock it when i go to the BFHQ.

How do you unlock the weapons? I tried clicking on the lock but nothing happened, please help!!
              I experienced the same thing at my last promotion. Just log out then log in again and you should be good as gravy!

-kush

Comment

what i dont get it im a noob to but whats all this ranking business? i just play the game in a instant batlle and then thats all how do you rank up?

Comment

global points m8 check this out

Comment

Originally posted by kella
                    what i dont get it im a noob to but whats all this ranking business? i just play the game in a instant batlle and then thats all how do you rank up?
                    Try the manual.

Comment

play online, earn points, get ranks and new weapons... thats the Cliffs Notes version...

Comment

Happens to me alot, just log out and then back in.

Comment

you can only gain ranks by using ranked servers.....make sure that box labelled "ranked" is check on your server browser filter

Comment

Working...
                          X