weapons on planes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weapons on planes

Hey guys, I noticed when you fly a freshly spawned jet, you can see the bombs under it and the missiles on the wings but once you fired them and went back to the airstip for a reload, you can't see them anymore on the outside of the plane, you can still shoot em but they won't appear on the outside. Doesn't really bother me but I just wanted to point out that bug.

Re: weapons on planes

prob not a bug...plus..ive never noticed so i think they took it out to save resources since u never see it anyways

Comment

That's neat that they even disappear in the first place! If this were any other game, the missiles would shoot out from under your wing and the model would still be there. Too bad infantry can't get "luck" shots on jets by blowing their bombs or missiles up.

Comment

Ya it's cool to have em fire off but any jet looks cooler with the 2 bombs under it and missiles on the wings, plus I don't think they removed them to save ressources, hell you have the models on in the first place, why can't they get back on when you reload? they wouln't be on in the first place if it was really a ressources problem. I'm sure they just forgot and would be nice to have that in the next patch.

Comment

Working...
        X