Mod Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Q

I'm sorry for the n00b questions but i dont know much about modifications (mods)
    1. It is a completely different thing not effecting your original game , right?

2. If you uninstall it everything goes back to normal?

3. If the mod messes up does it mess up you original game?

4. You can still play the original game even if the mod is still installed?

Im thinking of getting a mod which one is really god and introduces a lot of new weapons?

Thx for all the help in advance ,

SargeantMajT-Hawk

Re: Mod Q

Originally posted by BF2Expert
    I'm sorry for the n00b questions but i dont know much about modifications (mods)
    1. It is a completely different thing not effecting your original game , right?

2. If you uninstall it everything goes back to normal?

3. If the mod messes up does it mess up you original game?

4. You can still play the original game even if the mod is still installed?

Im thinking of getting a mod which one is really god and introduces a lot of new weapons?

Thx for all the help in advance ,

SargeantMajT-Hawk
    The BF2 expert strikes again! :laugh: If it's a real mod and not some silly hack like those "64 player maps for singleplayer" mods it should work just fine and will not interfere with your game. besides that, I don't know of any good mods myself . Well, Wake Air Show is a great map/mod if you can find decent servers running it but it does install on top of your vanilla BF2 installation.

Comment

I still need some of my original Q's awnsered but this one also the link above shows a screenshot of something how did that preson get there screen to show up like that?

Comment

Maybe you should your name changed

j/k

Comment

a mod is different from the actualy game, you can have multiple installed and choose wich one to activate and play or just to play the unmodified stock version of BF2. You can uninstall and reinstall the mods at your disposal, doesnt effect the stock game.

Comment

Working...
          X