objects do not appear in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• objects do not appear in game

alright i was trying to tweak some objects in the editor and now any object i add to my map doesnt appear when i play it...anyone know what happened?

Re: objects do not appear in game

Maybe not save first?

Have you packed your map before?
    If so you need to delete the server and client.zips out of your map directory.

Reason being that if you save your map over and over - reguardless BF2 will read the server and clients before everything else - so therefore it will not reflect the changes that you have made.

You don't need to pack your map to test it.

Comment

i dont believe i have packed anything...could it be something else?

Comment

Could it be the object your using has to be an object spawner?

Comment

i thought it might be that but i cant spawn anything with the object spawner other than vehicles...is there a way to make like those exploding barrel respawn with those?

Comment

I think so. maybe look in tweaker. Or dont they just automaticaly respawn ?

Comment

First check if you have the zipfiles (packed) like MRE said, then check if you have created a layer that dont show in the version your testing, where your objects are. Check and uncheck the layer in your editor to see if those objects you want to see disapear and reapear as you check the layer.

Comment

i have not packed the map or created extra layers. it all happened when i was tinkering with the object editor with a stop sign, and now nothing shows up...i put all the things back to their default values but it still doesnt work

Comment

Working...
                X