What the!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the!

After playing yesterday i got banned from my favorite server (internode):cry:

First i must explain it was thru TK`o ,but i was getting a teamkill for being in a hummer/apc and a helo blew us up(me and the passengers)next im getting T.Kz for all my passengers

I think the TK thing is stuffed on the new patch

also i did team kill some on perpose that round because....>>

1 >>>>>there were idiots trying to blind me waiting for a chopa(knifed him )
    2 >>>>>there were idiots laying mines on our own jets and HOGS real bad and they dont know what way the enemy is or dont know about maps(so i killed them )

3 >>>>>there were idiots that hit ur apc on the way out of the main with a rocket and all ur trying to do is stop the enemy from base raping( so i killed them )

so i did kill some idiots but at the same time why all the TKz for just driving into action?

Question >>how long does a ban last for??(never had one)i have a few good conduct medals so i never get TKs before :evil: :cry:

Maybe there should be a new MP(military police) class

Re: What the!

If there's that many idiots, why do you care that you got banned?

Comment

Internode has like 20 something servers...just change to a new one

And I have a feeling that I was on the same server as you last night...as I saw your -ve score

Comment

in australia there are only 4 servers and this is my states server
        +ban seems to apply to all internode?

Comment

Depends. I beleive that bans are usually only for a day. I believe that only PB can perma ban.

Comment

fanxs

Comment

no problem

Comment

yea I think Ghilleman is right, check the server again after some time to confirm if you have been perma-banned.

-cheers mate!

Comment

simple, stop being an idiot, and you won't get banned. Ok, idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by the creepa
                    simple, stop being an idiot, and you won't get banned. Ok, idiot?
                    Haha, clever.

The trick is, don't kill those other noobs on the server. Try ****ing them off instead, by taking their cars and drive away, start kick votes, spam them with false sniper warnings and so on. Just dont **** up ur score.

Comment

you can appeal the ban at internode.
                      chances are it's a 1-2 week ban, and if you explain your situation (and you were telling the truth) there's a chance you will be unbanned.

Comment

So you were intentionally TKing and you wonder why you were banned? Seems a bit strange to me.

Comment

This attitude really pi$$es me off, that it's ok to teamkill because you feel these people had wronged you in some way. If there are tards on the server then leave and find another server. Otherwise, you are the biggest tard of the lot. People like you really bring the community down as a whole and will most certainly end up being the direct cause of the disbanding of the community, but hopefully not for some time yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X