Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

I updated my BF2 from straight out of the box to 1.22. Now i cant play online. (I was playing online last night without the patch.) Did i do something wrong? (Do i have to upadte the patches in order?)

Re: Update

If you have a firewall running, did you remember to re-allow access to BF2 in the firewall? The patch changes the exe, so it could be the firewall that is stopping you.

Comment

Please don't double post. One is enough.

Comment

i believe 1.22 is only incremental (though im not sure, im going by the info on filefront.com) which means you might have done the incremental patch, and you would have had to have patch v 1.21 before you could have done that. so download 1.21 FULL and then use the 1.22 incremental patch.

Comment

Originally posted by sackynut
          i believe 1.22 is only incremental (though im not sure, im going by the info on filefront.com) which means you might have done the incremental patch, and you would have had to have patch v 1.21 before you could have done that. so download 1.21 FULL and then use the 1.22 incremental patch.
          Do not install 1.22 FULL then the 1.22 incremental patch. Install bf2 from cd, then reboot, then install 1.22 FULL, then reboot, then open bf2 and you should be good. I recently installed BF2 as well, and I have not had any problems so far. If you accidentally installed the 1.22 incremental patch I would suggest a clean uninstall (check the registry) and let us know how it goes! Good luck mate!

Comment

oh, i guess i didnt know there was a1.22 full.

Comment

Working...
            X