What the!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the!

After playing yesterday i got banned from my favorite server (internode)

First i must explain it was thru TK`o ,but i was getting a teamkill for being in a hummer/apc and a helo blew us up(me and the passengers)next im getting T.Kz for all my passengers

I think the TK thing is stuffed on the new patch

also i did team kill some on perpose that round because....>>

1 >>>>>there were idiots trying to blind me waiting for a chopa(knifed him )
    2 >>>>>there were idiots laying mines on our own jets and HOGS real bad and they dont know what way the enemy is or dont know about maps(so i killed them )

3 >>>>>there were idiots that hit ur apc on the way out of the main with a rocket and all ur trying to do is stop the enemy from base raping( so i killed them )

so i did kill some idiots but at the same time why all the TKz for just driving into action?

Question >>how long does a ban last for??(never had one)i have a few good conduct medals so i never get TKs before:evil: :cry:

Maybe there should be a new MP(military police) class

Re: What the!

bans tend to wear off in like a few days if u were banned from punkbuster...or u can go to the internodes? site and request for an unban

and i can already seeing ur MP class being abused by these dimwits

Comment

Re: What the!

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
      also i did team kill some on perpose that round because....>>

1 >>>>>there were idiots trying to blind me waiting for a chopa(knifed him )
      2 >>>>>there were idiots laying mines on our own jets and HOGS real bad and they dont know what way the enemy is or dont know about maps(so i killed them )

Just cause some people are being asshats doesnt give you the right to start tking.... be the better man and walk away. Otherwise your just part of the problem

Comment

Working...
      X