Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROE has no power against servers. (or players)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROE has no power against servers. (or players)

Just about the time ROE came into play ..i submitted 4 screen shots of a clan server allowing its members to CLEARLY and without any doubt ..statpad. I came across this server again just moments ago and guessssssssssssssssssss what. Five of the six clan members in the server were engauged in stat padding, while the sixth was rampantly using full hud hack to base rape in plane.

I recognized 2 of the clan members before and the rest were new to me so this, to me, proves that ROE has no power to do anything and is just a polite attempt at EA to shut us all up.

Just incase there is some doubt the screen shots showed 1) the ingame kill/death log with the screen full of Member1 knives Member2 ..2) the console log showing an even longer list of Member1 knives Member2 ..3) shots of the group orgy of knife/revive/knife/revive ..4) i dont remember what this one was prolly just another shot of the orgy. Poing being ..even somebody who had never seen bf2 would notice this as out of place yet the memebers and their server stand.

Sooooooooo ..what does ROE do exactly?

Re: ROE has no power against servers. (or players)

when did you submit this? just because you do realise that from ROE passing it onto EA it can take a little time before the ban comes into place.

Comment

report them all again....

i would report them each time i catch them

Comment

Originally posted by caido_souls
        when did you submit this? just because you do realise that from ROE passing it onto EA it can take a little time before the ban comes into place.

im not positive ..but the 'reported players' count was in double digits

Comment

It;s not instant ya know. It takes time. If you think its all a joke go and stat pad like crazy and see what happens

Comment

i suggest using fraps. altering a screenshot is easy. altering a fraps video is quite a bit harder. let it show knife, knife, knife continue to rack up, a vid of the planewhore, then send those to roe. much better evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiblast
              i suggest using fraps. altering a screenshot is easy. altering a fraps video is quite a bit harder. let it show knife, knife, knife continue to rack up, a vid of the planewhore, then send those to roe. much better evidence.

THANKKKKKKKK you ..i trust fraps is a 3rd party program to record in game demos ..****ing ea/dice is so inept to their cheat problem they make it impossible to provide proof

Comment

Originally posted by BloodFlood
                Just about the time ROE came into play ..i submitted 4 screen shots of a clan server allowing its members to CLEARLY and without any doubt ..statpad. I came across this server again just moments ago and guessssssssssssssssssss what. Five of the six clan members in the server were engauged in stat padding, while the sixth was rampantly using full hud hack to base rape in plane.

I recognized 2 of the clan members before and the rest were new to me so this, to me, proves that ROE has no power to do anything and is just a polite attempt at EA to shut us all up.

Just incase there is some doubt the screen shots showed 1) the ingame kill/death log with the screen full of Member1 knives Member2 ..2) the console log showing an even longer list of Member1 knives Member2 ..3) shots of the group orgy of knife/revive/knife/revive ..4) i dont remember what this one was prolly just another shot of the orgy. Poing being ..even somebody who had never seen bf2 would notice this as out of place yet the memebers and their server stand.

Sooooooooo ..what does ROE do exactly?
                This is really, really sad. I've been talking about the same ineffectiveness and don't care attitude from EA for months. But wait, you must be crazy for being concerned because some people have never seen stat padders, are too stupid to recognize them, and even if they do, they don't care. After all it's not affecting their stats. At the end, you wasted your time taking screen shots and reporting. Nothing will happen.

Comment

Im a Program Manager at BFROE. As stated we take in the evidence then send it up to EA. With our system, we take your evidence then we track the player/server down then we submit it to EA then they do what they have to do with it. So the process takes some time. Please be patient, we will get things more stream lined and it will be very effcient.

Comment

Working...
                  X