Looking for good server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for good server

I am looking for a good server without all of the little girlie rules that I have been seeing.

Every server i go to has the most pussified rules.

*No Arty on the Carrier - we like to hang out on the boat and kill each other for jets. please stop bombing me.... please or i am gonna cry like a baby

*No jumping - We suck and cannot aim, so you will be kicked off the server unless you stay still and let us shoot you. or i am gonna cry like a baby.

*No attacking Uncappables - We are too helpless to defend our own base... When you come in our base to kill us, we can't stand there and wait for jets

*No harassing comments - we are spineless wimps with no self confidence. If you kill me and then laugh at me you will make me cry like a baby.

I thought this was a battlefield environment game, not a gay tea party game.

If anyone knows of a server that plays 64 player maps with no rules, please let me know.

Re: Looking for good server

if you want, you can check out the Total-Clan server (recently known as Total Battlefield Clan) at- 66.199.253.236:16567

But we do have some rules to make gameplay more enjoyable.

Comment

What are your rules?

I don't mind common sense rules. My opinion is, that if the game lets you do it, especially if you get points for doing it, it should be allowed.

Comment

we have 3 servers
        full time BF only, EF only and SF only
        all big maps

our sever rules:

attack any base any time (with ANY weapon)
        no INTENTIONAL ramming with jets/helos
        Commanders fight only when tactical emergency
        no bad language
        no intentional TK
        no high pings
        no Spawn Point camping
        (which we define in-game - as do not hide close with your gun aiming right at spawn head shot)

208.64.64.145 BF2 - most maps x1
        208.64.64.146 Euro - all maps x2
        208.64.64.147 SF - all maps x2

Comment

You're in the US, our server in my sig might be too high ping for you.

Comment

70.86.77.253:16567

Spawn camping is encouraged (because the people STAYING there, deserve it)

Comment

I would highly recommend any of the four '1st Air Cavalry' servers. Bunch of great guys in that clan, and they run their servers fairly and quite well. It's always good games and alot of fun. But be warned they are all excellent players so bring your best game if you want to survive!

Comment

Thanks guys. Loooking forward to joining.

Comment

Why are any of those rules *****? Bombing uncaps is g@y, sounds like you want a server with no admins.

Comment

Originally posted by NatureBoy_Wooo
                    I am looking for a good server without all of the little girlie rules that I have been seeing.

*No Arty on the Carrier - we like to hang out on the boat and kill each other for jets. please stop bombing me.... please or i am gonna cry like a baby

*No jumping - We suck and cannot aim, so you will be kicked off the server unless you stay still and let us shoot you. or i am gonna cry like a baby.

*No attacking Uncappables - We are too helpless to defend our own base... When you come in our base to kill us, we can't stand there and wait for jets

*No harassing comments - we are spineless wimps with no self confidence. If you kill me and then laugh at me you will make me cry like a baby.

If anyone knows of a server that plays 64 player maps with no rules, please let me know.
                    you are looking at the dedicated wake 24/7 server. ABSOLUTELY no rules. No stupid rules like no spawn camping or no bunnyhoping. It's one of the last free world. I believe you can curse in it as well (I don't know, don't usually curse in BF2.)

Comment

No cheating, stats padding, swearing or racial slurs.
                      Just play by the rules laid out in BF2ROE and you are golden.

24/7 Karkand StrafeRight.com

24/7 City Maps StrafeRight.com

Comment

G.A.G. Karkand every 3rd map

Only rules there are for kicking constant tk'ers and kicking those that punish for every accidental tk. Everything else is fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozirtz
                          Why are any of those rules *****? Bombing uncaps is g@y, sounds like you want a server with no admins.
                          So admins and clan member can camp all round and call themselfs leet so all other people can do the same with out someone crying.

Comment

Originally posted by NatureBoy_Wooo

rubberduckygaming.com

no rules, except for no tk'ing.

Comment

its kinda lame when u get a kick vote, like a whole round. when you go to the enemys uncappabable base and steal the chopper and shot the enemy out of it with your m95 and stuff.. Or what do you do when you are a commander and the last base to attack is only the uncappable one? Dont using your arty,because its meant to be illegal? Not to me not to EA.. SO?

Comment

Working...
                              X