BF2:V Unlock Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2:V Unlock Choice

Hi, I just wanted to ask for your advice on what weapon I should unlock next. I've already unlocked the g36c and l85. I LOVE to blow things up so I go AT and SpecOps often. Problem is, the Dao12 is a shotgun and I fear of going against long range opponents which 75% of the time I am. I also go Medic and Support sometimes but thats mainly to get points for support abilities so I'm not really looking into the support upgrade (i forgot the name LOL :laugh: ). The only other upgrade I was looking into is the G3. What would benefit me most? The G3 for long range battle or the Dao12 so I have a good gun to backup my demolition fun

P.S. The m95 may be considered although I find the sniper class to be sorta useless

Re: BF2:V Unlock Choice

the dao is really nice

yes its kind of short range, but all you have to do is be slyboots and get close to the guy. If you need a long range shot, use your AT gun.

Comment

Definitely get DAO. It totally changed how I play for the better. You learn how to get up close and suprise the guys for the kill.

Comment

If you primarily play AT, I'd definitely go for the DAO. In maps like Karkand, in enclosed spaces, that thing can be lethal. It's only major downside is the reloading time, but if you play in a decent squad, you should be covered okay.

Comment

DOA 12 all the way its a squad killer up close if you get good like me

Comment

Medic unlock is great too

Comment

The DAO is, without a doubt, the best value unlock. You will have to adapt your playing style to avoid long range engagements, but at close range it's lethal.

The G3 is probably my favourite gun to use - it has excellent stopping power, and acuracy, but again you need to adapt your playing style a bit. It has a small mag so you need to make your shots count, and the acuracy deteriorates a lot if you are moving, so you need to get used to firing from a still position whenever you can.

*Edit* For the medic unlocks, the G36E is an excellent gun. Well worth getting if you play med. The L85a1 is not as useless as it used to be, but is still the worst gun available to the medic class.

Comment

Working...
              X