Battlerecorder on local server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder on local server

I have searched TotalBF2 and Google, but didn't seem to find it.

I want to host my own Battlerecorded server on the local network. So afterwords I can "download" it, and use it afterwords.

Anyone's got a link to where it says something about it?

Re: Battlerecorder on local server

You can create your own demo files from single player games or games you are hosting.

1. During single player gameplay, acivate the demo recoder by typing in the console "demo.recorddemo [name of the file here]" Dont put in the [] . Console will then say something like "recording started".

2. Stop the recording by typing in the console "demo.stoprecording".

3. The demo files are created and stored in this path C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Demos

4. To be able to play these back inside BF2 you need to move the files from the above folder to this path C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos. If that folder does not exist create it.

5. To remove the HUD for taking screen shots, console command is renderer.drawhud 0 & renderer.drawhud 1 to put it back on.

Comment

Thanks, I saw somewhere that it was "demo.startrecording <name in here>" but since that obviously didn't work. I didn't know what the command was. Huge thanks.

Comment

Jackass on the forums !

Comment

Originally posted by Boom_Headshot
          Jackass on the forums !
          FPS Dough on the forums !

Comment

Working...
          X