Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this video card good enough?

Is this card good enough?

I'm going to use this card, and a computer with 2.8ghz processor, and 1 gb of DDR Ram.

Is this good enough to play this?

Re: Is this video card good enough?

It's decent and will play mostly medium settings.

The 512MB of ram is a complete gimmik and is usless though. It only had a 128Bit interface.

Also I hopeyour not paying that much for one, check out www.newegg.com for a cheaper price.

Comment

yeah should do pretty good

Comment

Buy DIAMOND Radeon X1600PRO 512MB GDDR2 PCI Express x16 CrossFireX Support Video Card X1600PCIE512SB - GPUs / Video Graphics Cards with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Same exact card for $100 less if you set on that particular card. However that's not what I'd reccomend.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
          http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814103003

Same exact card for $100 less if you set on that particular card. However that's not what I'd reccomend.
          that one is PCI-E he needs AGP

try this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814102665

Comment

Sadly, it's too late

We bought it right before I came here, and I have it in my house, but my parents are keeping it until next Sunday, then I get it. I'm sure their not gonna want to bring it back.\

But, would 185 be a good price for the 256 mb version? If so, I'll just keep it. Since, it was only 50 dollars more than that one, and not like I would get the money for something else.

Also, how would it run on XP: MCE?

<edit> okay, I found out my parents are okay if I they have something about the same, if not better cheaper, we'll bring it back and get that one since I haven't opened it yet.. But if not, I'll keep this one.

I'm going to be installing it on the computer since my parents new Dell XPS (yeah, I know, ironic) comes with it and the install disc for 2 licenses.

Comment

Working...
            X