would it look like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would it look like this?

would the nivida 7600 GT look like this ? or what does it look like? plz post pic.

plz post a pic what would it reall loook like in a 7600 GT

Re: would it look like this?

just kidding i dunno

Comment

Originally posted by chinkassboi515
      would the nivida 7600 GT look like this ? or what does it look like? plz post pic.

Would it look like what? you have nothing for us to see.
      Also ask an administrator to change your name.
      A bit immature and uneeded. no?

Comment

Originally posted by chinkassboi515

Not trying to be rude here but, wtf are you asking a question that you can easily find the answer to yourself? I mean, you obviously have the Internet, have you ever heard of google.com? Give it a shot. You might be surprised to see a whole world of wonders out on the Interwebs.
        BTW: Get that name change it's not funny and someone may end up finding it offensive and report you.

Originally posted by diesalot
        :rofl:

Comment

Depends on the restof your specs, but like Revoluti0n said, google it.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
            Not trying to be rude here but, wtf are you asking a question that you can easily find the answer to yourself? I mean, you obviously have the Internet, have you ever heard of google.com? Give it a shot. You might be surprised to see a whole world of wonders out on the Interwebs.
            BTW: Get that name change it's not funny and someone may end up finding it offensive and report you.

:rofl:
            I agree. All the information that you want can be found through google images.

Comment

Working...
            X