old version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old version?

i bought bf 1942 about two years ago and i was just blown away by it, i was used to playing my nintendo.so then i got bf2 about 5 or 6 months a little bit late since it came out in june i think.so i found some interesting screenshots of bf2 and in the first ones there was this pic:

i wonder... was this like the first version of bf2? also some old movie i found of it looks somewhat different from the bf2 i know. thx

Re: old version?

hmmmm...looks like a pre-release or beta version for testing

Comment

Yea, that was said to be one of the commanders abilities pre-release, but never made it ingame. The commander was supposed to be able to use sattelites to watch the battle in real-time, zoom in on soldiers, etc so he could more effectively asses the battle situation. Instead, EA thought that the UAV would make better "eyes" i guess.

Comment

i like the old way better dont u
        at least u get a better view

Comment

u can still view the battle live if u zoom in all the way

Comment

I still say as I always have... those buttons look better than the grey ones.

Comment

it was like that but ea changed it to make it easy for low end computers

Comment

That looks so much better than what we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
                  Yea, that was said to be one of the commanders abilities pre-release, but never made it ingame. The commander was supposed to be able to use sattelites to watch the battle in real-time, zoom in on soldiers, etc so he could more effectively asses the battle situation. Instead, EA thought that the UAV would make better "eyes" i guess.
                  lol, you can zoom in and watch the battle real-time.

Comment

Working...
                  X