Commanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commanding

hey, i have a question regarding commander points.. what are they based on? most people say it's the average of everyone's team points. but if i count all and divide by the number of players i never get my commander score... So what is it based on, how can i achieve good commander scores, and off course, what makes someone a good commander? when I command, i: scan the whole time (including spotting everyone), UAV's are up whole round, i do arty, commend squads, give them orders.. is that good?

Re: Commanding

Command points are based on the average score of all players on your team with 1 point or more (it ignores zeros and negitive scores).

Your direct actions have no impact on your score.

Infact, the more artillery strikes you use, the lower your potential score becomes since your remove tickets from the round without your players scoring points for them. Same drill with supply drops. If your players are relying on them, they won't repair, heal, or resupply eachother as much. These things still help your team, tho, so keep at 'em. Just try not to do things that you know the players can do for themselves.

Comment

Re: Commanding

Id say theres not much more to get a higher commander score is letting your men kill of the ppl and not ur arty, I only use arty if someone asks, or if I thinks its required to save the round, I find I get more points if I dont drop artys the second I can and its a Lil more fun for some people.

Comment

Working...
      X