Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Forces and a C4... my my....

Dang this was crazy...

Was watching my friend play during a single player game on his dial-up machine (ugh...) and he actually gets great framerate on single player.

Anyway, he was playing as special forces on ... what's that one level called... not Dragon Valley, but the one like it with the dense mist and temple... hmm... anyway he was on that level.

He just rounded - stealthily - to the enemy's original starting flag (PLA) and just as he turned around to head for the flag about 20 feet away an enemy helicopter popped out of nowhere, like it had just got destroyed and respawned. An enemy then got in and started up the engines. Now my friend is an experienced player:

He immediately saw the gun in front of the helicopter that was starting to rev up to shoot. So he sprinted forward ONTO the helicopter right on the glass cockpit but below the blades by pressing Z to crawl on it. He placed a C4 as the pilot inside was kind of dazed I'm sure... he crawled off as it started to take off and he hit the ground.

Then, about 2 seconds later, he detonated the C4. Well to his stupidity, the helicopter was right above him still. It came crashing down on him and he died.

Re: Special Forces and a C4... my my....

uhhh this was single player? do u even have bf2 and played the multiplayer? cuz this is nothing compared to it..i mean i've sniped pilots while they are flying

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
      i mean i've sniped pilots while they are flying
      Agreed. There is no better satisfaction that sniping an unsuspected pilot out of the cockpit.

-sky

Comment

Originally posted by compuXP
        Dang this was crazy...

Was watching my friend play during a single player game on his dial-up machine (ugh...) and he actually gets great framerate on single player.

Anyway, he was playing as special forces on ... what's that one level called... not Dragon Valley, but the one like it with the dense mist and temple... hmm... anyway he was on that level.

He just rounded - stealthily - to the enemy's original starting flag (PLA) and just as he turned around to head for the flag about 20 feet away an enemy helicopter popped out of nowhere, like it had just got destroyed and respawned. An enemy then got in and started up the engines. Now my friend is an experienced player:

He immediately saw the gun in front of the helicopter that was starting to rev up to shoot. So he sprinted forward ONTO the helicopter right on the glass cockpit but below the blades by pressing Z to crawl on it. He placed a C4 as the pilot inside was kind of dazed I'm sure... he crawled off as it started to take off and he hit the ground.

Then, about 2 seconds later, he detonated the C4. Well to his stupidity, the helicopter was right above him still. It came crashing down on him and he died.
        I doubt the computer was dazed at all...

Comment

Okay... sorry.... nevermind...

Comment

I enjoyed the story m8 thanks.

Most of the time I get killed by choppers or tanks driving straight into me

Comment

Working...
            X