X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinite Artillery Hack

*Sigh*

And I thought you people were kidding about it. I was just playing on the Insomnia 365 24/7 Sharqi server and other than that we had quite a few aim botters (this one guy parked a tank at hotel and was shooting at me as I ran to and fro at the MEC chopper pad) and someone dropping 500 supply boxes. Coool, huh?

Re: Infinite Artillery Hack

you should have taken some screenshots, then reported them. probably someone else already has though

Comment

What is so special about hacking? It just gets u in trouble and requires no skill.

Comment

LOL

I used to play there alot, and the same **** happened to me... This guy killed me like 12 times in a row... or something like that. I think it was insomnia also because I play there alot. This guy started at the hotel and killed me, and slowly moved over to the left (relative to me), and he kept killing me.... over.... and over... again. And its not like he was looking for my tag.... RIGHT when I spawned, I would get a shell to my head. I also spawned as a sniper and tried seeing him... he was still too far.

You can actually see the BTR round flying through mid-air..... well it hit me and killed me.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by retard267
          What is so special about hacking? It just gets u in trouble and requires no skill.
          Oh, I failed to mention that it was our commander dropping arty on our own guys =\

Comment

Well known and well discussed issue that really doesn't need any more glorification.

Besides, scuttlebut is that the latest PB version catches the latest version of this hack.

Locked (sorry).

Comment

Working...
            X