This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $255 USD and going up

I made a post about this not too long ago, and after that guy got like 685 bux for his, I said what the hell and decided to sell mine.

The highest bidder will get to carry on the legacy of "colony"

Re: $255 USD and going up

Originally posted by colony
    I made a post about this not too long ago, and after that guy got like 685 bux for his, I said what the hell and decided to sell mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

The highest bidder will get to carry on the legacy of "colony"
    Better hope the people at EA and that don't see this dude.. they'll wipe your stats if they see the auction (they check ebay).

edit: holy **** 34 bids!!???

Comment

wtf..why wouyld anyone buy a BF2 account??
      all they get is guns..all the rest of the stuff is useless bells and wistles.
      Crazy people out there..
      Ohh btw anyone play Anarchy Online..I got 500-600 mil in **** and some rare phats..paypal 100 bucks =D

Comment

wow what are you going to spend with that money?

Comment

well once they do he will already have his money so who cares :P lol

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
            Better hope the people at EA and that don't see this dude.. they'll wipe your stats if they see the auction (they check ebay).

edit: holy **** 34 bids!!???
            The actual quote from EA Terms of Service:
            "Electronic Arts does not recognize or condone any outside service that may be used for the exchange of points, assets or attributes that you may accumulate as a result of participating in the Service or playing your EA game. This includes the exchange of points or EA Elite cards on services including eBay™ or Yahoo! ™ Auctions. We don't assume any responsibility for, and won't support, such transactions. Always use caution when exchanging assets on these services!

You further agree that these rules will apply to anyone that you allow to use your service account or user ID, and that you are personally responsible for the consequences (including termination of your account) that may result if any such person breaks these rules."

Thats why matesusa never had his stats reset, they dont recognize or condone it.

Comment

Shouldn't be againts the rules here in totalbf2.com he's basicly trying to get more bidders

Comment

Actualy as long as you do not list the username or PID of the account EA will have no idea who's account it is.

Unfortunatly you have listed you PId so theres a chance the the person who gets your account will have the stats reset.

Comment

Apparently you missed the posts where previous BF2 account auctions were forcably canceled and the accounts were disabled.

Posting publicly about it at this point is kinda "shoot your self in the foot"ish.

Comment

That is about the stupidest thing I ever heard of doing. 255 dollars for a account which is free. Who cares what medals you have and you dont even need the unlocks to play the game so there not important. :hmm:

Comment

I should sell mine just to **** my clan members off, I'll even throw in my clan forum account for free so he/she can pretend to be in the clan o_O

Comment

Lets all report him and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MatDef
                          Lets all report him and see what happens.
                          wait till colony gets his money first then report the acount :laugh:

I belive it is against the EULA to sell your account because you do not own it, but if someone wants to buy the name and password off you then why not.

Comment

THEY will wipe those stats if they see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
                              wait till colony gets his money first then report the acount :laugh:

I belive it is against the EULA to sell your account because you do not own it, but if someone wants to buy the name and password off you then why not.
                              The offical statment from EA is that they do not condone, support, or endorse the selling of accounts.

Basicly, it leaves the door open for them to screw over an account seller if they chose to.

That said, there's no good karma in actively trying to get someone in trouble. I say if someone wants to be a sucker, let 'em be a sucker.
                              There's one born every minute.
                              A fool and his money as soon parted.
                              [Instert more cliches here] Referance link: http://utopia.knoware.nl/~sybev/cliche/

Comment

Working...
                              X